• ClusterShart - August 12, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Origin sucks, but you guys are blowing it out of proportion.
  • Vitreosity - August 12, 2011 6:41 p.m.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Seriously, EA. Give the hell up and give us our games back.
  • killorabbit - August 12, 2011 6:34 p.m.

@SideOfBeef And I thought BritToid would never lead me astray. I stand corrected.
  • Tazerbri - August 12, 2011 6:34 p.m.

All the more reason to be a spectator in this CoD vs. Battlefield nonsense. I guess I should start stacking up on popcorn...
  • guillotinedream - August 12, 2011 6:28 p.m.

This reminds me of when people were all upset about Half-life 2 requiring steam
  • jasoncarter - August 12, 2011 6:26 p.m.

This is no shocker, did anyone really think other companies would let valve continue to be the main player in this market? There's tons of revenue to be had here, and EA knows it.
  • SideOfBeef - August 12, 2011 6:25 p.m.

@killorabbit That would suck if it was true, but it isn't. As for requiring Origin, it's just steam with a white paint job, so it doesn't really bug me any more than steam.
  • theguru - August 12, 2011 6:25 p.m.

How many times has EA forced us to register with one of their services just to play a game before? I know they've done it atleast once with BFME, but there's deffinately more... Seems like some kind of habit with them >>
  • GrandTheftAuto - August 12, 2011 6:24 p.m.

I don't really get why so many people won't buy this game because of Origin. You have to click a few more times before playing this maybe WOW whine more please.
  • killorabbit - August 12, 2011 6:22 p.m.

Which deletes your games if you don't play them for 2 years. EA are fucking this up very efficiently.
  • thewulfen - August 12, 2011 6:21 p.m.

This is annoying, but it won't keep me from buying it.
  • AnonymouZ - August 12, 2011 6:20 p.m.

they* *i don't own origin, more like, i have already installed and downloaded the thing for a mass effect dlc xD hooray, i WAS first. on a SAD bit of news... bleh.
  • StrayGator - August 12, 2011 6:18 p.m.

Harr harr then i guess.
  • AnonymouZ - August 12, 2011 6:14 p.m.

and the lose me as a customer in 3-2-1...Nao. Also, i do own Origin, i just like Steam better. Good luck getting back at their COD rival. hahahaha ANd... am i... FIRST??