Topics

DC Comics

• accidentprone88 - July 6, 2011 9:07 p.m.

As long as he stays away from the main game and is only the in pre-order stuff, they can make him look like whatever they want.
  • shadowreaper72 - July 6, 2011 8:55 p.m.

I was so pissed when I heard Robin was going to be in this game. I fucking hate that little fag9well the old one now) but now after seeing the new llok and personality, he may be alright in my book now.
  • MACGRUBER7693 - July 6, 2011 8:49 p.m.

While I would prefer there be no Robin this is the best possible outcome. Batman has a sidekick, yes, but at least he looks like a fully capable adult instead of a vulnerable youth. When Robin is portrayed as a young kid it just makes Batman look kind of like a perv or at least a lunatic.
  • AirickG - July 6, 2011 8:48 p.m.

Gee wilkers Batman!
  • Logan2911 - July 6, 2011 8:47 p.m.

Looks like Eminem
  • fullmetallegend - July 6, 2011 8:42 p.m.

The real explanation for anyone having a shaved head these days? It's way easier for the design team. Then, they don't have to bother animating and creating that pesky hair to look as good as the rest of the graphics.
  • sid440 - July 6, 2011 8:38 p.m.

Holy popsicle sticks batman,the joker is up to his dirty tricks again and it looks like hes trying to make me look like a bad ass!
  • Personamanxx - July 6, 2011 8:28 p.m.

It's Jason Todd with A Damian Wayne inspired outfit with Tim Drakes name. Eh, at least they're aknowledging Robin. Looks like what Robin would look like in a Nolan film and I reckon that was their goal.
  • AlphaSignalSeven - July 6, 2011 7:57 p.m.

Just makes him look more like a Dark Side StarKiller... Its fine if Robin looks a bit Day-Glo,thats his look, just have him act bad ass rather than as a little pussy.
  • db1331 - July 6, 2011 7:37 p.m.

It certainly doesn't look like Robin, but I understand why they did it. The Robin that we all think of wouldn't have fit in with the gritty style of the game. I do wish they didn't shave his head though. Every game developer thinks that in order to portray someone as a badass they have to give them a shaved head. Geralt of Rivia could beat the snot out of Robin without even messing up his ponytail.
  • ChrisCultista - July 6, 2011 7:35 p.m.

Something smells like angst...
  • jackthemenace - July 6, 2011 7:33 p.m.

Just put Nightwing in, and I'm happy. I THINK he was the first robin, but I'm more of a Marvel man. i just remember really liking Nightwing as a kid
  • mijetman - July 6, 2011 7:31 p.m.

Angry youth going vigilante and beating up criminals. Fuck yes!
  • grizzly311 - July 6, 2011 7:29 p.m.

Wow, Robin is pretty fucking hot!! I just may have to break my no pre-order rule.
  • alphaman - July 6, 2011 7:29 p.m.

Interesting to see that one of Desmond's ancestors was a comic book superhero. Fits in with assassins being so agile/able to climb up tall buildings I guess.
  • UsernameLoser - July 6, 2011 7:26 p.m.

So he's basically now a bad-ass? Or is that just wishful thinking?
  • ParagonT - July 6, 2011 7:23 p.m.

This is actually a great idea. Batman AA was a very gritty, dark, and disturbed game which really made the player provoke more emotion and the feel of being the Dark Knight. I don't want Robin the little boy optimist screwing up the high tension and dark feel of the game.
  • flabslapper - July 6, 2011 7:18 p.m.

I'll admit that I haven't kept up with current Batman comics so I'm not familiar with Damian, however as a die-hard fan of all the cartoons and a reader of the older comics I feel like they may be trying to hard with Robin to make him seem tough by making him a 'cage fighter', though if they mean that Tim Drake is the cage fighter and he doesn't cage fight in his Robin clothes then I guess that would make sense and be pretty interesting
  • Lando81 - July 6, 2011 7:15 p.m.

Tim Drake doesn't seem troubled? Do you not remember the murder of his father? He may look like Damian but that description matches Tim.
  • batmanboy11 - July 6, 2011 7:13 p.m.

The hood just makes him look more like Damian...