• Drdrebig89 - September 10, 2012 11:48 p.m.

How do you sole the Riddle of : I have a head, a tail, but never any legs. Do you know what i am?
  • Captain Shorts - September 22, 2012 11:16 a.m.

"Penny."
  • talon13 - September 27, 2012 5:06 p.m.

I'd like to submit a suggestion. You've got a great guide here, but I believe you've made a mistake on one of the trophies. For Amusement Mile Trophy number 7, you suggest using gel on the top 3 switches, then running down the line firing at the 3 on the bottom. That's really difficult. Much much easier to gel the bottom three, then stand on the roof opposite and use the quick batarang, bam bam bam, and it's done. You don't have to move at all.
  • tyler-berglund - December 18, 2012 10:54 p.m.

you sir are a godsend thankyou
  • raheelyo - September 29, 2012 11:44 p.m.

I cant get the calendar man riddle because the court house blew up :/
  • jordan-smith - October 1, 2012 10:25 a.m.

I had the same problem, go around the back of the court house... There's a door. :-)
  • redwan-adalat - October 29, 2012 2:10 a.m.

The Court House Have Another Door In The Back You Can Get In From There
  • chris-hillman - October 1, 2012 12:37 p.m.

How do I get the gate open for riddler trophy 4 in the steal mill???
  • gk36 - November 11, 2012 12:07 a.m.

for riddle trophy 7, instead, take out the gunned guards on the nearby building so they don't bother you when working on riddle, gel the bottom 3 switches, then grapple up to building looking down at top 3 switches, explode bottom 3 and tap quick batarang 3 times, take 2 seconds to unlock prize from exploding on gel.
  • lynn-edwin-sharp - November 14, 2012 9:02 a.m.

I have to agree with you. Their way is so much harder. This way is much easier. Thanks
  • batgirl6 - December 26, 2012 9:51 p.m.

Thank goodness for your comment! I have been trying for a whole hour with their method! I was about ready to throw my remote at the tv!
  • ryguy319 - April 28, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Oh my God Thank you!!! That was so much easier!!!!
  • MutinyofSense - November 11, 2012 12:20 p.m.

For Riddler trophy 31, some may find it easier to stand near the trophy and fire a remote controlled batarang over the building to hit the switch on the opposite side. Saves having to race against the timer.
  • craigandtoya - November 17, 2012 9:14 a.m.

what do yhey mean byone combo flow trying to grt the last riddler trophy which is a physical challenge where cat woman has to do a whipflash and whip trip. does one have to happen before the other? and do you have to hit the x and square together also do you have to hit the x and circle at the same time
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 2:12 p.m.

How do you get catwoman into the steel mill to collect her trophys???? im only 36 away from completing the game please help
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 9:16 p.m.

i got it never mind
  • batmanrobin - December 16, 2012 midnight

can any help me what is tygers brain in the bowery
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:18 a.m.

i already completed the game. i need to rescue riddler's 3rd hostage. she is in a room dressed as ambulatory or firefighter. I need to know hpw to save her. Thank you...
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:28 a.m.

i am in the Industrial district across from joker's funland and I'm stuck..what do i do?
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 12:41 p.m.

Im in the collapsed streets and not sure how to blow up the ceiling to get to #7 trophy.
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 1:03 p.m.

Nevermind i found the hole in the building :)