• AssBurgersFTW - August 31, 2009 5:53 a.m.

amazing guide, so thorough and awesome
  • dsa777 - August 30, 2009 6:06 p.m.

On the PENITENTIARY - CHRONICLE #1 I managed to walk out without scanning it, is it possible to get back in or is that me stuffed the 100%?? Would appreciate any advise.
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 30, 2009 8:07 a.m.

Also I would like to say that blabbermouths #9 & #10 in Arkham East appear as soon as you leave the Batcave after gathering the samples from the plants in Killer Croc's lair, on your way to the Botanical Gardens to confront Poison Ivy, goto the cavern in the cemetery area and you will see and hear the Blabbermouths. Also I would like to note that I have been paying attention and majority of the times I have found blabbermouths have occured when I progress thru the game but, when you encounter new spawning enemies in previous areas you have cleaned out, the blabbermouths are usually around by their feet or in the same location. Like for example Arkham North I found #7 & #8 blabbermouths right by a sniper at his gaurd post. Just as well as #7 & #8 blabbermouths were on the steps by a baby titan plant.
  • NathanXplosion - August 30, 2009 12:17 a.m.

Awesome guide, really helped me with the alignment puzzles and the last few Joker teeth.
  • becka - August 29, 2009 10 p.m.

hi me again lol sorry im not trying to poke holes in your list because i love your list its helped a lot! but i counted 10 trophies in intensive treatment. i cant find trophy number 4. on your list it says it is in the decontamination room. i looked there and i collected it but it wasnt the fourth trophy. your missing one out. @antistasboneshield yeh you can free roam, thats what im doing at the moment.
  • becka - August 29, 2009 8:47 p.m.

First off thank you so much for this! i couldn't find a trophy and this helped loads! Secondly, i need yours/anyones help. ive finished the game and have collected most of the riddlers bits n bobs but theres one i cant get to/find. if you look on the map the batcave is to the right of the intensive treatment place. and just above the cave system. well i have a little green question mark floating around where just a tiny bit below where the batcave entrance is. its hovering over the white outline of a a ventilation system i think. its in the shape of the number 2. and i cant get to it. its really stressing me out. i think it might be above the batcave, i dont know. does anyone know what im rambling on about?
  • El72125 - August 29, 2009 1:14 p.m.

Ahhh I finished finding them all on my own yesterday night! I have worse luck than Henry Ziegland
  • nadrewod999 - August 29, 2009 9:38 a.m.

Hint on where the final collectible for "World's Greatest Detective" is: It is near Clayface, in an area where you received something important and was closed off for most of the game (either unaccesible because the doors wouldn't unlock or closed off by you)
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 29, 2009 7:58 a.m.

I start playing Thursday morning on my off day and I just got to work and I already got 162 out of 240 on my own and I will continue using my wits vs. a guide because the riddles are not hard to obtain. If you wanna be and think like Batman, go solo and expose the riddler just like Batman does in the cartoons, movies, and comic books!
  • sniperscope - August 29, 2009 12:08 a.m.

All I need is one trophy! It's impossible to find! What's worse is you can see it but can't get it :(
  • Samael - August 28, 2009 4:06 a.m.

Bearhat kicks ass.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 27, 2009 9:10 p.m.

@LegitimizedPein The most important thing is to make sure the dot is directly beneath the squiggly line. You may also need to get the dot slightly closer to the bottom of the squiggle.
  • Corsair89 - August 27, 2009 6:15 p.m.

I already solved all 240 Riddler riddles and the truth about the Spirit of Arkham. What a fantastic game Arkham Asylum is. This is the only game I can think of were collecting stuff on the side was really fun instead of really annoying.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 27, 2009 5:06 p.m.

@theHeadCase I'll be adding the locations of the Joker teeth by the end of the week. Most are pretty easy to find, but I'll bet you're missing 3 in Arkham Mansion.
  • Jacob816 - August 27, 2009 4:05 p.m.

A million thanks you Filipino boat boy you.
  • Pr0fesserCha0s - August 27, 2009 4:04 p.m.

I actually like to read the riddle's more than finding it, and I'm probably gonna print this or whatever anyway this guide is really handy
  • theHeadCase - August 27, 2009 10:47 a.m.

The riddles were all awesome. I got em all. I'm just missing a few joker teeth.
  • VoodooPanda - August 27, 2009 8:38 a.m.

Thanks for the guide. I dont have batman's intellect so it would have taken me forever to solve each riddle.
  • curtsivley - September 23, 2009 4:12 p.m.

Where is the line launcher? Im in the botanical gardens and can't cross the area to get to poison ivy. Help!!!
  • jip988 - September 23, 2009 3:46 p.m.

ok so im almost done with everything, all i need is the last chronicle, where exactly is it? i keep seeing people say its near clayface, but where on the map is it??