• CowMan151 - September 6, 2009 9:47 p.m.

Can you get into the lower corridor of the Medical Facility if you have already beaten the story in it.
  • realheroeswearblack - September 5, 2009 6:39 a.m.

I've got everything save some teeth and once last Arkham chronicle. I'm going to assume that it depends on the order in which you find them but does anyone have an idea which one would be the most difficult to find? It's not showing up on any of the Riddler maps. Thanks
  • boxterduke - September 3, 2009 8:49 p.m.

Great article and thanks for sharing. I try to solve riddles on my own but if there is something I can't find then I check this guide. Thanks again.
  • KuikViper - September 3, 2009 2:55 p.m.

HelP! Ok im going crazy after i relized i missed the achivment breaking up the party after the door closed lol. I need two more riddles. There in the Intensive Treatment and i cant get to them. They are behind the locked door where they guy is dead sitting up on the straped standup backboard thingy. How do i get in the utility corridor?
  • REZNIK - September 3, 2009 3:25 a.m.

I already beat the Riddles, but this is such an awesome guide..
  • danieboy14 - September 3, 2009 2:56 a.m.

where is this guy at that is possesed by Amedaus Arkam or what ever, i have been looking for this guy or 2 days now, please where is this last chornicle or what ever, and icheck out the Riddlers Challenges pages and it sauys i got all 23 chronicles
  • SeriousC1980 - September 2, 2009 5:33 p.m.

I still cant find three jokers teeth. Ive checked all the places in this guide but still cant find them. I have completed the story mode. Any help would be very much appreciated.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - September 2, 2009 5:31 a.m.

@pinoy131 You're on the right track. Use the vent above the Sanatorium elevator door to drop down the shaft. Once at the bottom, you should be able to spot another vent that will lead you to the rest of the Medical Facility.
  • mgkyo666 - September 2, 2009 5:22 a.m.

"So tell me Bats,what ARE you afraid of hmm? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the commissioner on time? ME IN A THONG!!?HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Joker,Batman:Arkham Asylum BEST LINE EVER
  • dantheman0823 - September 2, 2009 2:29 a.m.

where is clay face? please help
  • dantheman0823 - September 2, 2009 2:28 a.m.

where do i find the last chronical!!! i dont know where clayface is
  • superneo10 - September 2, 2009 1:46 a.m.

The "spirit of arkham" is simple. it is in the same room as clayface, in the center of the room on an elevated floor.
  • nightwalker62 - September 1, 2009 11:31 a.m.

I have already beated this wonderfull game heck i just started a new story already
  • becka - September 1, 2009 10:44 a.m.

@the_tingler yeh i know i was told by a friend that mr freeze would be showing up in it. i found his room but no mr freeze anywhere. and i want to know who that guy opposite clayface was too. i saw him gasping for air or what ever he was doing and i thought, why isnt he and clayface out to help kill batman? when did they pull he short straw (s)?
  • The_Tingler - September 1, 2009 9:03 a.m.

That's something for you to do next GamesRadar - a guide to the Easter Eggs in Arkham Asylum! :)
  • The_Tingler - September 1, 2009 9:02 a.m.

@spawny0908 Seriously?! Excellent! Also a couple of questions: who is the inmate in the Security Centre opposite Clayface? Is it Sefton Hill? And IGN mentioned that Mr Freeze has a brief cameo. I've found his room but he doesn't appear to be in it. Does he appear anywhere or is IGN confused?
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - September 1, 2009 6:47 a.m.

@ctjw Leave the Batcave through the elevator shaft-like exit... the one you opened up immediately after acquiring the Ultra Batclaw. I believe that leads you to the gliding between islands.
  • iWOR6661 - September 1, 2009 4:59 a.m.

ha ha, I just got the last achievement for this game yesterday!!!! whoot whoot!!!
  • tomuchtime00 - September 1, 2009 3:58 a.m.

cant find the spirit of arkham who is he i have all but the last 1
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 6:48 p.m.

@becka Thank you for catching the missing trophy in Intensive Treatment. I just checked and you are correct... adding the screen now!