• Icemangmc - September 7, 2009 8:33 a.m.

thanx 4 the help guys all I had 2 find was an secrets map then I got it done wow I felt real bright on that one lmao
  • ianmarkjohn - September 7, 2009 1:29 p.m.

Hi sorry if being dim, but I tried scanning the photo on the desk, but it keeps saying object is too small - any clues???
  • iamusman3 - September 7, 2009 4:41 p.m.

BYozzel88 go to the penitentiary and then go into the room to where warden sharp is supposed to be. On the platform where warden sharp was sitting, there should be a circle on the floor with batmans name all over it. Scan it and you should get the last chronicle plus the acheivement/trophy.
  • iamusman3 - September 7, 2009 4:41 p.m.

ianmarkjohn you have to zoom on to the photo and then scan =)
  • DonPaccuni855 - September 7, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Is it possible to get back to the control room and pump room after you've beaten the game?
  • preacher75 - September 10, 2009 12:59 p.m.

where will find clayface ? and i have 2 trophys left to find one is in the abandoned tunnel between arkham west and east and the appears behind intensive treatment again between west and east.
  • iamusman3 - September 12, 2009 9:03 a.m.

Can some one help out on riddler trophy 11 in arkham north? I can't seem to find the path that the guide mentions.
  • jah123 - September 13, 2009 2:29 a.m.

i hope they make a sequel to this game or somthing
  • iamusman3 - September 13, 2009 9:15 a.m.

Found the last teeth! I forgot to egt the third one in the Wardens office =) Thanks for the awesome guide.
  • buzzkilljoy - September 15, 2009 4:08 p.m.

I found all of the riddler trophies (or so I thought). No more show up on my maps, but one still shows up in the riddler inventory as not having been found in the cave system. Any ideas?
  • buzzkilljoy - September 15, 2009 4:10 p.m.

All the arkham chronicles on the maps have been located on the maps too, but one still shows as not having been found in my inventory. What's the deal?
  • Xanzou - September 19, 2009 3:04 a.m.

Maybe some1 can help me, im trying to get the trophy and the riddle of prometheus thats in the guards room in the penitentiary, but the way in is closed by an electric door and i cant open it because the box is not near, i couldnt do it before when i was in cuz i needed the ultra batclaw and now after beating the game de electric door is on, has this happend to any1 else?
  • jip988 - September 23, 2009 3:46 p.m.

ok so im almost done with everything, all i need is the last chronicle, where exactly is it? i keep seeing people say its near clayface, but where on the map is it??
  • curtsivley - September 23, 2009 4:12 p.m.

Where is the line launcher? Im in the botanical gardens and can't cross the area to get to poison ivy. Help!!!
  • VoodooPanda - August 27, 2009 8:38 a.m.

Thanks for the guide. I dont have batman's intellect so it would have taken me forever to solve each riddle.
  • theHeadCase - August 27, 2009 10:47 a.m.

The riddles were all awesome. I got em all. I'm just missing a few joker teeth.
  • Pr0fesserCha0s - August 27, 2009 4:04 p.m.

I actually like to read the riddle's more than finding it, and I'm probably gonna print this or whatever anyway this guide is really handy
  • Jacob816 - August 27, 2009 4:05 p.m.

A million thanks you Filipino boat boy you.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 27, 2009 5:06 p.m.

@theHeadCase I'll be adding the locations of the Joker teeth by the end of the week. Most are pretty easy to find, but I'll bet you're missing 3 in Arkham Mansion.
  • Corsair89 - August 27, 2009 6:15 p.m.

I already solved all 240 Riddler riddles and the truth about the Spirit of Arkham. What a fantastic game Arkham Asylum is. This is the only game I can think of were collecting stuff on the side was really fun instead of really annoying.