• ventanger - November 9, 2012 9:55 a.m.

Army of Two has the 'fist bump' button.
  • archnite - November 9, 2012 12:33 p.m.

But it also did air-guitar, I would call it the Bro Button
  • Kyo - November 9, 2012 10:38 a.m.

Lol I love just randomly barking in okami. I'll bark just for the hell of it while running around, after beating demons... at people.... at animals... at a rock. Not sure why though really.
  • brickman409 - November 9, 2012 10:53 a.m.

I like the "mario!" button from luigi's mansion
  • DictatorStan - November 9, 2012 11:54 a.m.

M-M-M-MAAAARRRIOOOOOO????
  • Duke1394 - November 9, 2012 12:16 p.m.

I know this probably doesn't count, but I love it when you have the ability to spit at a zombie in Dead Rising.
  • archnite - November 9, 2012 12:31 p.m.

I've got one: Shadow of the Colossus' Agro button. AaaGggRROOO! Plus the "Jason" button is still a context sensitive button, only during the mall does it call your dumb kid.
  • needles - November 9, 2012 1:05 p.m.

How about the button where you eject these crappy games from the console? Odd World was cool though.
  • ChiChiRocket - November 9, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I love the hidden blade button in the AC games. Just walking down the street... *fwip*... *fwip*... *fwip*...
  • Groocifer - November 9, 2012 3:29 p.m.

It's going back a bit, but IK+ (International Karate +) on the Atari ST and Amiga had all sorts of secret codes you could type in to make random things happen, unrelated to the game itself. The greatest of all was a simple press of the T key, which made the trousers of the combatants fall down. I must say I'm a little disappointed in Justin for not including/remembering this one :-p
  • masterjoe123 - November 9, 2012 6:27 p.m.

I remember that in one basketball video game, there was a travel button. I never really understood why it was there.
  • Jacko415 - November 9, 2012 6:56 p.m.

"With that lot already weighing on your conscience (and potential police record), a few swears are just a drop in the ocean." But what is an ocean, but a multitude of drops?
  • oryanbelt - November 9, 2012 8:04 p.m.

The 'Taunt Button' in fighting games. Especially in Super Smash Brothers
  • KingDjango - November 10, 2012 3:18 p.m.

I kinda liked complimenting people and tipping my hat to them in Red Dead Redemption...silly I know,but it was still kind of cool
  • dcobs123 - November 11, 2012 12:11 p.m.

Can't remember the name but there was a baseball game where you could just go around beating people up.
  • elijah-taylor - June 18, 2014 9:14 a.m.

I'm legitimately surprised the "Smoke a cigarette" button from Vanquish didn't make the cut. So stylish.