• LEGOMatrix - November 29, 2013 7:43 a.m.

I think a 2D fighting game with a selection of the finest Sega characters would certainly go down a treat! Although pretty much any series that started on the Dreamcast could do with a nice revitalising sequel. I'd like to see what kind of story they'd come up with for a JSR sequel especially!
  • mafyooz - November 29, 2013 7:21 a.m.

I know you mentioned Streets of Rage, but if they did pick up a side-scrolling brawler I'd much rather see what they did with one that was cool on paper but pretty crappy in execution, by which of course I mean Altered Beast! If anyone could actually polish that turd it would be Atlus, after all they've already covered the concept of people turning into monsters pretty well with Digital Devil Saga :)
  • GR_JustinTowell - November 29, 2013 7:30 a.m.

That did actually cross my mind too. Altered Beast transformed into a legitimately good game could be really something! It would WISE FROM ITS GWAVE. So to speak.
  • WillisTron - December 4, 2013 11:58 a.m.

I really would enjoy seeing Altered Beast POWUH UHP so to speak.
  • pedro-rodrigo - November 29, 2013 6:53 a.m.

I've actaully cried a little reading this. It mentioned pretty much every favorite game of my time. Panzer Dragoon (specially the RPG), Burning Rangers, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue... Any of them would make me gladily get out of the PC to any next gen console. Just hope that if they get Shenmue, include an adapted version of the other two in the game, specially the second that I never got to play on Dreamcast (went to PC from there)
  • x2dzfreak - November 29, 2013 6:50 a.m.

There are just a few games that I want remade. The entire Panzer Dragoon Saturn series, Shenmue 3, A new 2D Next-gen version of Streets of Rage, Baku Baku, and a true sequel to Fighters Megamix.
  • GR_JustinTowell - November 29, 2013 6:38 a.m.

Winston Zeddemore from Ghostbusters comes to mind: "Ray, when some asks you if you want to make Shenmue 3... you say 'YES!'" I know that's a little bit of a leap, but there's truth in it, right?