• raist - November 23, 2009 11:42 a.m.

@Reparaz yea it took me a day after I posted that to get it thru my head that I had already opened the way I was actually going back getting the glyphs and feathers that i had missed when i happened to see the mines oO
  • AustinMatherne - November 23, 2009 5:53 a.m.

How do you get the two treasures on top of the outside wall in Florence?
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 8:46 p.m.

cs7 as well
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 8:28 p.m.

i think cs3 in venice is also wrong too
  • iahtebrandon - November 22, 2009 6:35 p.m.

Damn this is an incredible guide. But just saying, the map that comes with SP7 in Venice isn't right. The right location is on the full sized feather map though.
  • VoodooPanda - November 22, 2009 4:31 p.m.

I think SP7 has the wrong map image. Just saying.
  • mgkyo666 - November 22, 2009 6:11 a.m.

Thank you so much for this guide Mikel I've been searching for these damn feathers literally all day(I'm getting a migraine right now) but im only 3 short of 100.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 20, 2009 7:33 p.m.

@skullkap: You're not looking hard enough. It's out there. ALSO: Try checking your DNA status from the pause menu. It'll at least tell you which city that missing feather is in.
  • skullkap - November 20, 2009 4:03 p.m.

Okay, I have 99 feathers. Do I have to do something for the last one, or am I not looking hard enough?
  • batman5273 - November 20, 2009 12:44 p.m.

you guys always do the best maps and guides and always before IGN
  • joseph-ryan-mccrocklin - March 26, 2014 11:15 p.m.

Yes, and the worst part about IGN, is you have to subscribe to IGN Prime for some of their content, you don't have to pay GamesRadar for theirs. :)
  • MrUnprofessional - November 20, 2009 9:28 a.m.

how much longer til the venice guide? i can't find this 1 last feather...
  • bonedracun - November 20, 2009 1:55 a.m.

haha nvm its a flat globe >.<
  • bonedracun - November 20, 2009 1:51 a.m.

Im probably over looking the answer to this but when u have to figure out the Codex Wall whats the trick to it?
  • lnksmartt - November 19, 2009 9:06 p.m.

@raist: I'm not having trouble finding them, it's solving the puzzles that's getting me, but thanks I thought they looked familiar
  • lnksmartt - November 19, 2009 9:04 p.m.

@GamesRadarMikelReparaz: thanks, GamesRadar does great work as always
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 19, 2009 6:41 p.m.

@raist: I think that one becomes accessible when you renovate the mines. The entrance is on the north side of the outer walls, behind where the villa is. @lnksmartt: We're working on it. Our hidden-glyphs guide, with puzzle solutions, should be up tomorrow. Your patience is appreciated.
  • Sethkoos - November 19, 2009 5:09 p.m.

god damn it !!! my copy arrived today but ive got the yellow light of death thing on my ps3 and im going to have to wait like 4 weeks to play it :(
  • raist - November 19, 2009 2:19 p.m.

The hidden symbols are basically the hidden glyphs that you saw at the end of the first game. When you see the info icon pop up with the assassins eye there is one there they are hidden though i have found a couple of them and then you ahve to solve riddles in themselves to get a activation code that you can unlock more extras out of game stuff though
  • lnksmartt - November 19, 2009 1:07 p.m.

this is great and all but I want to know about the 20 hidden symbols that are puzzles themselves