• flexi46 - September 11, 2010 12:32 p.m.

To all the people who say that they don't know which district the last few feathers etc are in, it's in the DNA section on the far right :).
  • GaTsByKiD711 - February 24, 2012 11:17 a.m.

OMG!!!! Thank you!!! I didn't realize there was a DNA section for that!!!! You saved me from having to look through all the maps again!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • djboy - September 3, 2010 12:45 p.m.

Oooh, forget it I got it!
  • djboy - September 3, 2010 12:33 p.m.

Wait, @mattcarreiro how did you narrow it down? did you walk around with the dna screen? or is the dna screen something else?
  • mattcarreiro - August 26, 2010 5:45 a.m.

never mind I figured out a way to narrow it down. Stupid me didn't think to use the DNA screen to figure out which city I was missing feathers in. Thanks for these maps though
  • mattcarreiro - August 26, 2010 5:27 a.m.

Crap I'm missing two feathers and I have no clue where I went wrong this will be a pain going to every city looking for the two missing ones damn. Is there anything else I can do in the game that could help me know which city I didnt get all the feathers in?
  • Randomwordcombination - August 14, 2010 6:10 a.m.

Thanks for the guide!! I decided to pull out AC2 and get the last two achievements; and it's been a big help!
  • shadowkiller77 - August 3, 2010 5:26 a.m.

im missing 2 feathers can any1 help me plz? ty 4 the 98 though
  • katalinboldizsar - July 25, 2010 2:12 p.m.

I have two feathers somewhere. I can't be asked to go through the whole game again. Is there a way of locating these feathers? Thanks!
  • EzioVsAltair - July 22, 2010 4:46 p.m.

Awesome maps!! I printed them off here to get me a step further to getting Platinum trophie. Im missing four feathers, I counted all the maps and it sums up to "96 feathers" I think. Can you help anyway?
  • Itzz_Aaron - July 11, 2010 5:45 a.m.

Wow, massive thanks guys to whoever made this, i never even considered going for all 100 feathers, until i saw this guide, and realised maybe 100% was in my reach. went from 24 to 100 in 2 days. Cheers guys
  • toxikflare - June 22, 2010 4:51 a.m.

OH MY GOD! i must of missed one of them because i finished at 99/100 feathers! so i have to restart! this is a great way to find the feathers but i was stupid and missed one....:( NOTE TO EVERYONE: you should all make a sheet to cross out ones you found :) i am retarded hhahaha.
  • mryeayo - May 28, 2010 4:33 p.m.

love your website. can't thank you enough for the time and headaches you saved me.
  • Blurrrm - May 15, 2010 1 p.m.

i downloaded your map and its awesome :) although before i started searching i found 20 feather by myself, and when i found all the feathers on the map it said 98/100, so i couldnt be bothered so i gave up :) anyway i can locate the remaining two featheres?????
  • DieselUofA - April 20, 2010 6 a.m.

@chicksplaytoo You saved me with your extra tidbit! THANK YOU - ROLL T1D3 -
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:47 a.m.

thanks for the great guide though :)
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:44 a.m.

I screwed myself over with this.. apparrantley i wasn't paying attention.. and didn't print out maps like i should have.. tried to do it all while at my pc and missed 2 feathers.. now i get the joy of going all through them again.. just trying to find the 2.. ugh.. i hate video games -.-
  • jaredmaracano - April 11, 2010 10:12 p.m.

thank you mann dis help me alot and it was fast now i got 100 feathas in 1 hour dats wavy owwwwwwww
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:46 a.m.

I Know I got da ones in Auditore burial hideout but ima double check dat again just to b certain.
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:31 a.m.

Ok I have a problem, the monteriggioni - villa map shows that I have collected 9/21 treasures but in my dna menu it shows I've collected 9/29 treasures. How is that and I wanna know why. Can anyone help and explain this. Thank you.