• Baconator96 - April 27, 2009 3:50 a.m.

We require more vespene gas.
  • lincoln6echo - April 20, 2009 4:18 p.m.

I'm surprised GR didn't include Credits - , (Star Wars currency) The symbol looked like a seven with two lines through it. Oh well, nice article anyway. keep it up GR.
  • jorhorror - April 19, 2009 3:30 a.m.

The "legand of zelda" rupees were by far my most favorite. Who thought that one of the most awsome game currency is also the national dollar of Africa?
  • Mindesyn - April 17, 2009 4:48 a.m.

Im kinda disappointed with the lack of Tales series currency Gald. I mean you got Meseta and Other obscure currency. The Tales series have damn near Dozen games haha. GALD
  • Gotxxrock - April 16, 2009 11:53 p.m.

Ah... moolah... I miss Oddworld :( Great nostalgic piece here, makes me want to play all these games again and then realize that they're old and stop playing them :D
  • game-thugsta - April 16, 2009 3:59 p.m.

i lawled at mortal kombat's description
  • Conman93 - April 16, 2009 3:09 p.m.

What about credits in dead space
  • Bronzus - April 16, 2009 2:12 p.m.

What about: Studs - Lego (insert franchise) Blisters - Mario Party RSI - Mario 64 DS Death - Cooking Mama
  • Awesomeitude1523 - April 16, 2009 12:50 p.m.

This reminds me of a funny Shake quote from ATHF: "Cash the friggin check already! don't you know how much this is worth? Cause I do not!" Also "Used to purchase upgrades, weapons, gadgets, gadzooks, hijinks, whatchamacallits and blammo." And, in Racthet 2 and 3, they are used to buy information. Great article
  • drprofessor - April 16, 2009 2:35 a.m.

"kharakters" made me lawl hard.
  • adertysohck - April 16, 2009 2:25 a.m.

What about Tales of Symphonia? It's currency is gald. I thought it was just a typo in my game.
  • jamminontha1n2 - April 15, 2009 10:56 p.m.

Sorry for the double post but bison's main export is obviously pain
  • jamminontha1n2 - April 15, 2009 10:54 p.m.

@Jacob816 and MacGyver1138 Thanks for the great insight into that butning question of mine. P.S. good luck on your econ final recaptcha: author gwinn I hope they mean Tony Gwinn. what a great ball player.
  • beezn - April 15, 2009 9:50 p.m.

YAY Bison dollars!
  • kingpin202 - April 15, 2009 9:12 p.m.

Haha, I remember Donkey Kong and DK 2 with there money. It was fun, I liked the Banana coins and Kremkoins. Great Article. Like always, very creative. =D
  • Ravenbom - April 15, 2009 9:12 p.m.

No love for the RE4 Pesata? The ubiquitous RE4 merchant sure loved the Pesata.
  • FrozenImplosion - April 15, 2009 8:41 p.m.

I liked the money system in Luigi's Mansion (gems and other stuff) and i laughed pretty loud at the bratz thing.
  • MacGyver1138 - April 15, 2009 7:07 p.m.

jamminotha1n2: I'm sure Bison knew. He had the forethought to know that a defibrillator built in to his suit made him impervious to bullets, so I'm sure he thought the money situation through. Because it totally makes sense that a defibrillator can raise you from the dead after taking a shot to the brain.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - April 15, 2009 7:03 p.m.

I couldn't help but notice you missed out the "imperial septim" from the elder scrolls games.
  • jamminontha1n2 - April 15, 2009 6:45 p.m.

on the fact of bison dollars, does bison even know how badly he would throw off global inflation rates if he started distributing a new currency because i don't?