• benjarmi - February 13, 2010 9:07 a.m.

Have to say never done that befor
  • ASilentCircus - February 13, 2010 8:42 a.m.

@Cwf2008-Lmao that's hilarious! I killed my cousin who was in private chat with me once with a care package AFTER I told him to watch out and then I later killed myself by bouncing a frag off the riot shield on his back and into my own face.
  • ThisIsEpic - February 13, 2010 6:15 a.m.

lol, pwned by Topher Grace
  • speno93 - February 13, 2010 3:49 a.m.

i hate getting killed by a supply drop, especially if its my own. great article. Another one would be falling off the training platfoirm in the original COD4 training excerise, you'd have to be pretty stupid to do that
  • DriveShaft - February 13, 2010 2:55 a.m.

I never knew his name was Topher Grace, I just called him 'That 70's show guy' x]
  • redmight - February 13, 2010 2:44 a.m.

wow big boss, a total badass dieing from a bug bite,oh well its not as bad as when he got killed by a crab in snake vs the crab that was humiliating good article
  • Cwf2008 - February 13, 2010 2:12 a.m.

@xboxrulez: Learn to fucking spell right will you? Also i think i have a more embarassing death in MW2 than death by care package: Suicide/possible kill with Stinger Missile. For the 2 or so people who never played the game, this is why its embarassing: The Stinger needs to lock onto a kill streak, thus making it nearly impossible to commit suicide with it. Yet i accomplished it by somehow locking onto a Harrier that was behind a building and shooting the building. Ya seeing suicide by Stinger: Not something you see everyday
  • twewy13 - February 13, 2010 1:53 a.m.

i too have mastered photosynthesis, watch out batman
  • 435 - February 13, 2010 1:39 a.m.

I got gacked by a Faggio at the end of the GamesRadar 24 Hour Gaming Marathon. I accidentally jumped off my own moped and someone else ran me the hell over. I spent the rest of the race chasing this person down in a Blista Compact. I got my revenge.
  • psycowolf - February 13, 2010 1:34 a.m.

dude ive had the faggio death and the spider death in MGS3. but you guys for get the most annoying and most pathetic death of all time....DEATH BY GOOMBA IN ANY MARIO GAME!!!!!! BTW @ xboxrulez: dude stfu no one cares about your gay fantisy with M$ and gatesbro...like seriously its akl all bout da Wii....lol PS3 ha try playing GOW3 on your eeeexbawks sh*tsixtynine
  • lovinmyps3 - February 13, 2010 12:10 a.m.

Death by Topher Grace! HA!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - February 12, 2010 8:36 p.m.

Lol, fake video. I wonder how many times it has actually happened? (the care package kill) reCaptcha: fragmented cleariser WTF???
  • HailCaeser - February 12, 2010 8:36 p.m.

How about killing your teamate with a carepackage? I've done that....alot
  • Yeager1122 - February 12, 2010 8:29 p.m.

Luckily never dided any of this ways and the last picture is hilarious.
  • kyleander - February 12, 2010 8:09 p.m.

damn that gta scooter i play it safe now and destroy one when i see one
  • ChiefPeanut - February 12, 2010 7:24 p.m.

is it just me or do you use the same blood effects in every picture?
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - February 12, 2010 6:48 p.m.

stupid fake video
  • jackthemenace - February 12, 2010 5:05 p.m.

whoa, i'm pretty glad i've never died in any of these ways >:D of course, i havent got these games, and i still havent ACTUALLY died, btu still.
  • PlainOldGamer - February 12, 2010 4:13 p.m.

Death by scooter. I've had that happen :(
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 12, 2010 3:48 p.m.

niko's accent isnt that bad what about death by penguins in crash 2