• redsoxfanman456 - October 3, 2009 3:50 a.m.

ummm Mass Efect 2??
  • Cyberninja - October 3, 2009 3:26 a.m.

darn it i am all ready flat broke from buying a psp now i have to say goodbye to my gift cards already
  • Embolado - October 3, 2009 3:25 a.m.

lol, i was eathing a cheeseburger while reading ihazcheexburger's remarks.
  • Csheroe - October 3, 2009 1:27 a.m.

APB! APB!
  • IHazCheezburger - October 3, 2009 1:26 a.m.

I find it very surprising that Starcraft 2 isn't on this list, given that it's probably one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. Or maybe you've just learned better than to imply that a Blizzard game will be released anywhere in the near future.
  • ManlyPandas - October 3, 2009 12:17 a.m.

I was going to get almost all these games before.
  • Harmonator - October 2, 2009 11:07 p.m.

I still think one hallway would be the best level design ever for a shooter... ever since I played the Bespin: platforms level in Star Wars Battlefront, I've been arguing this fact ever since...
  • ShineALight - October 2, 2009 10:41 p.m.

Was it necessary to spend over half of the NMH write-up talking about how bad the Wii is?
  • PinkLenny - October 2, 2009 9:12 p.m.

There is absolutly no way Dark Void will be rated higher than a 7. I would bet anything
  • Cyberninja4 - October 2, 2009 8:39 p.m.

no mass effect 2? :(
  • oryandymackie - October 2, 2009 8:31 p.m.

When will there be another huge part-RPG role-player such as Fallout 3 or Oblivion? All I want is a gigantic, beautiful open world that I can immerse myself in for a few decades. Is that so much to ask?
  • CH3BURASHKA - October 2, 2009 8:29 p.m.

I'm going to buy a Slim so that I can play Heavy Rain and Last Guardian. Speaking of, WHERE THE FUCK IS LAST GUARDIAN ON THIS LIST! I thought Split/Second was dumb, until I played it; I could NOT get enough. Everyone should consider it their duty to purchase it.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - October 2, 2009 8:12 p.m.

Ah fuck, there goes my savings until christmas 2010.....
  • TheGoddamnBatman - October 2, 2009 8:11 p.m.

Really looking forward to Red Dead Redemption. I watched a demo of it at PAX and it looks amazing, although it was very obvious that a lot of work had to be done on it when I saw it. I'm glad they've pushed it back to '10 so it can be finished into a great game, because I intend on buying it.
  • TrigunGunner - October 2, 2009 8:07 p.m.

man, I gotta hurry up and get the first No More Heroes. But first I have to move my wii out of the living room. The amount of swearing in No More Heroes won't be taken by my parents too well. After all, according to them, the Fire Emblem and metroid games are too violent for teens
  • Unoriginal - October 2, 2009 7:36 p.m.

O_O No more Heroes, Bayonetta, Red Steel, Final Fantasy, God of War etc. Never thought to many games could be a bad thing but how the hell can I find the time (and money) to play all of theese?
  • crumbdunky - October 2, 2009 7:13 p.m.

Oh Misfit, please don't start me on my Fatal Frame 4:MotLE soapbox again and how it finally shows once and for all that Ninty hate anyone who had a Gamecube! Esp in the west! Christ! It was even advertised with a release date in some EU mags! One day we'l;l hear what went on between everyone but if Ninty owned the western rights to publish then I see the buck stopping with Reggie myself! If a man considers AC hardcore enough to carry a whole holiday season on it's own just why would he support a survival horror game? That said I'm a big fan of NMG and am looking forward to NMH:DS AND his two mooted games for the PS3(one multi with Mikami and one PS3 exclusive for G'hoppper-both horrory as well)but thje loss of FF4 to the western Wii aygience was the final straw for a few of my now former Wii owning mates-it was a real watershed moment for me as I realised that Ninty just dopn't care about mature Wii games that they didn't actually make.
  • brettsmellson - October 2, 2009 7:12 p.m.

Did you forget mass effect 2 or just not think it's an important game
  • misfit119 - October 2, 2009 7 p.m.

It's funny but Nintendo absolutely destroyed my interest in anything Suda 51 does. NMH I found to be a game with prospect but in the end a fairly uninteresting experience. I'll probably play it more when I buy a Wii again but after ten hours I was really disinterested. Then I find out that he was working on Fatal Frame 4 which is then summarily not brought to the states even though all of the other games had been. So now and forever his name is attached to one of the most frustrating things I've ever heard since Fatal Frame is my favorite survival horror series. Now hearing Suda 51 is like hearing Uwe Boll mentioned. That's how bad it is.
  • crumbdunky - October 2, 2009 6:58 p.m.

I think there's bery littl;e argument to be made for SC:C running away from MW2-they're hardly the same kind of thing, now, are they? More than likely they saw just how great Uncharted2 looked and MS said "away with you and polish like a crazy polishing/game developing hybrid machine!" so it could come back next year and make a real fist of challenging NG's opus for best current TPS game. I sau this because MS and Ubi seem really determined not to have this rushed like Gears2 was by Epic/MS so it can really challenge what the PS3 only devs have been doing lately-I've always felt the shorter time available to 360 exclusive devs was [partly to blame for the graophjical shortfall between 360 and PS3 exclusives and now we shall see with both this and AW! And anyway, I'd have run from U2 as well-it did look amazing even back at E3 and if they need more time to reaxch that level then fine-it';s great for all gamers that this comettion is going on!