• Shweetooth - April 6, 2012 4:50 p.m.

yes yes YES on the SMT-Persona HD collection! YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
  • Cyberninja - April 6, 2012 4:55 p.m.

Persona 3:FES is being released as a ps2 classics next week and Persona 4 is being remade into P4:Golden on vita so a SMT:HD collection is unlikely.
  • SuicidalNewbie - April 6, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Knight of the Old Republic HD anybody??
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 6, 2012 5:10 p.m.

What would be wrong with a KotOR remake? Maybe they could even fix the unfinished state of the second one...
  • Shadow Of Death - April 6, 2012 5:20 p.m.

Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Kingdom Hearts I and II, I only ever played the demo of Frequency, but I liked it a lot. So I'd like to see a re-release of that game and its follow up. It would be so good if it was ported to PC as well. I'll be picking up the DMC HD collection eventually. I only ever beat the first one I think. I have 4 on the PC but haven't even started that >_< I'll get the Jak and Daxter HD collection too, since the first one was actually my first PS2 game ever, so good memories (it looked absolutely gorgeous to my eyes at the time). MGS collection is another one I have to grab, since I rather liked the Sons of Liberty. Ratchet and Clank...The only PS2 Ratchet game I had was the first one, and yeah good memories of that one too. I'll probably pass on Prince of Persia...I never really got into that series much.
  • Shadow Of Death - April 6, 2012 5:22 p.m.

Forgot to finish my first thought XD Yeah I'd like a Dark Cloud collection. I only played the sequel, but I thought it was rather cool. I never got around to getting Rogue Galaxy. Bit of an odd decision to attach that to a rather different game, but whatever. Kingdom Hearts I and II collection would be a MUST BUY. Especially if it was the Final Mix+ versions (so even more than the rest of us NA residents got). Still waiting on KH3 for the PS3 though...
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 6, 2012 5:22 p.m.

I'd love to see the Jedi Knight II and Battlefront II HD, two of my favorite games for the first Xbox.
  • talleyXIV - April 6, 2012 5:27 p.m.

I'd like to see Fallout 1 +2 redone in some way or another. Hell even Fallout 3 could use a makeover.
  • LordZarlon - April 6, 2012 5:49 p.m.

Hells yeah to the Timesplitters and Star Wars entries! Way to go guys! Great article!
  • Zomo_101 - April 6, 2012 6:19 p.m.

I was really happy you guys brought up Frequency. That was my favorite game right behind Vice City.
  • Mamudo - April 6, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Good Effin' list
  • laurenhiya21 - April 6, 2012 6:55 p.m.

Fatal Frame and Legacy of Kain would be nice in HD... I've only played the first Fatal Frame and Soul Reaver, but I'm very interested in trying out the rest of them
  • Seoi Nage - April 6, 2012 7:38 p.m.

Want more than half of these, most of the RPG ones, Capcom, Fatal Frame, GTA. It would be awesome since my PS2 doesn't read discs anymore.
  • fortheroflz - April 6, 2012 7:40 p.m.

omfg dark cloud.i remember playing that as a kid on my ps2 but i forgot the name of the game. and for that i thank you radar for you helped me remember this so i can put it on the list of games i am going to buy when i re-buy a ps2. also going to check out dark cloud 2.
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 7, 2012 4:20 a.m.

Seeing as how you're a fan of Dark Cloud, can you tell me your strategy? No consistent money drops and an extremely limited number of repair potions means I'm stuck with a broken beginner dagger at best, or have accidentally broken my best blade, which is a great opportunity to erase that save and restart anew in 6 months. If the 'strategy' includes using the broken dagger at certain times because the game is balanced that way, I may as well give up now.
  • DaveGoose - April 6, 2012 8:44 p.m.

KOTOR 1 and 2
  • TheFabricOfTime - April 6, 2012 8:45 p.m.

A Timesplitters HD Collection would be awesome. Just add online, and we've got something...
  • grappler51 - April 6, 2012 10:48 p.m.

I'd buy the shit out of a Star Wars HD collection, those are all some of my favorite games of all time. Still waiting for Battlefront 3 and Imperial Commando!!
  • Shinard - April 7, 2012 4:26 a.m.

Thank you for mentioning Dark Cloud, which is officially my favorite game of all time. That said, I replayed Dark Chronicle recently (Dark Cloud 2) and it looked absolutely fine. Consequence of going for an individual art style, I guess, but the cell-shading looks better than quite a few modern gen games I've played. So qhile it doesn't need an HD remake, any excuse to get more people to play Dark Cloud (which, admittedly is looking a bit off) and Dark Chronicle is OK in my books. P.S. - For anyone who hasn't played Dark Cloud, do. You get to play as a jetpack-wearing machine gun wielding alien rabbit. Called Osmond. Seriously.
  • DrDevious - April 7, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Fuck yeah for Timesplitters. Future Perfect was my favorite.