Topics

Spike VGA

• wingsdjy - December 9, 2011 9:12 a.m.

Damn you for getting my HL3 hopes up. Damn you to hell!! Seriously though, WTF Valve? Episodic content should come out faster than full-on retail releases (*cough* L4D/L4D2 *cough*).
  • Travia220 - December 9, 2011 10:09 a.m.

Episodic content is dead for Valve, been confirmed by Gabe Newell on more than one occasion. So the next Half Life is most likely going to be Half Life 3, thus it's long development period (if it even is in development.) Valve quality takes a long time I don't care how long it takes. As for the VGAs reveals? Big whoopee, the only thing I'm remotely interested in is Biowares new game and if it turns out to be watered down garbage like DAII and MEII I'll pass. Epics new game will just be a shitty Console Port for PC's, who cares about Spider Man, Rainbow Six is just going to be another terrible Rainbow Six game that's nothing like the originals and more casual mode for the idiot gamer out there. Diablo 3 Cinematic might be wonderful, Blizzard is top in class for Cinematics.
  • colton-carson - December 9, 2011 9 a.m.

The Last of Us seems interesting. Also the last rumour may be HL3!
  • Fiirestorm21 - December 9, 2011 8:56 a.m.

It almost feels like I'd be jinxing it if I said the reveal would be Half-Life 3. So I won't. Other than that, I didn't hear all the rumors about Naughty Dog making "Last of Us"... That's an exciting idea. But of the known games, definitely most excited for BioShock Infinite. Mass Effect 3 will be cool, but BioWare's a tad overrated, to be honest. Alan Wake is purely "meh." I'm curious about Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, and Command & Conquer, just to see what's what.
  • smashpro1 - December 9, 2011 8:55 a.m.

The unrevealed one will be Assassin's Creed 3.
  • Spudders - December 9, 2011 8:50 a.m.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE HALF LIFE 3 :D
  • db1331 - December 9, 2011 8:43 a.m.

BioShock is what I'm most looking forward to. I'll get ME 3 one day, but it's not a release day must-have for me. I think Alan Wake has to be one of the most over-hyped games of all time. This is a game that spent what, 5 years or so in development? And it had an achievement for watching an in-game Verizon ad on a TV? Get the fuck out of here. That, and the gameplay just looks repetitive as hell. No wonder the sequel is going straight to XBLA, just like all those awesome straight to DVD movie sequels.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - December 9, 2011 9:15 a.m.

Everyone knows "Alan Wake" is just a thermos simulator. :)
  • SGTCOOL - December 9, 2011 9:18 a.m.

I loved Alan Wake, so I'm clearly not as cool as you.
  • db1331 - December 9, 2011 10:15 a.m.

You might consider changing your name then.
  • SGTCOOL - December 9, 2011 11:12 a.m.

I have considered. You have ruined my perception of coolness. Time to burn my copy of Alan Wake.