• sergio-varela - April 14, 2014 5:21 p.m.

FUCK THIS LIST, THERE IS NO ORNSTEIN AND SMOUGH BUT THERE IS LIKE FUCKING FOUR STREET FIGHTER BOSSES.
  • winner2 - April 14, 2014 5:29 p.m.

"Fighting game", as in 1 vs 1 fighting game, not adventure/whatever the fuck darksouls is classified as. Lucas, you're the pro fighting game expert here, you should explain for this poor soul
  • GR_LucasSullivan - April 14, 2014 5:37 p.m.

The thought of such an adorable kitten screaming this at me is just too much lol
  • injustice45 - April 14, 2014 4:14 p.m.

Magaki is a pain in the ass in The King of Fighters XI. He's constantly shooting projectiles at you, making hard for you to get up close to him, which is the bread and butter for victory. He was so hard, to the point I had to sacrifice my pride and lower his health on a continue...
  • sadowolf - April 14, 2014 5:57 p.m.

Ugh, don't remind me. Not even my mighty Galactica Phantom could take him out.
  • AdonisX82 - April 14, 2014 4:11 p.m.

Karai from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters for Genesis. She'd throw you down, then throuw you down again the moment your character got off the floor.
  • darnell-l-armstrong - April 14, 2014 7:20 p.m.

I was JUST about to mention her....But since I couldnt stand the Genesis version, the SNES will to be a stand in...also, Amakusa from Samurai Shodown is a runner up...since they could both be unlocked via cheat code and be used by your dick friends to make the games they star in 1000% less fun...
  • masterjoe123 - April 14, 2014 3:27 p.m.

No Taboo? That guy was a nightmare with his wing attack wave thing.
  • J-Fid - April 14, 2014 6:49 p.m.

I was going to say the same thing. But, I'm not sure it would even qualify with Smash Bros. not being a traditional fighter. They're called Off-Wings by the way.
  • GOD - April 14, 2014 10:17 p.m.

Smash Bros is like a fighting game X sumo wresting.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - April 14, 2014 3:23 p.m.

Fucking Shadow Jago in the new KI is a massive ass hat, even worse the way you have to even get him unlocked, this games difficulty is brutal.
  • EAC73 - April 14, 2014 3:18 p.m.

Galactus wasn't that bad, even on the hardest difficulty I managed to beat him. I think Death should be here from Time Killers though, never managed to beat him.
  • LordZarlon - April 14, 2014 2:51 p.m.

I thought the boss at the end of Dead or Alive 3 was ridiculous!
  • g1rldraco7 - April 14, 2014 2:18 p.m.

Gargos in Killer Instinct Gold makes fighting Eyedol like a breeze I mean he regains health by flapping his wings as he laughs and he just uses one super move after another. Also in Bloody Roar 4, when you face Cronos the Penguin/Phoenix, it' just like fighting Yoda in Soul Caliber 4, can't even punch or grab them for being short and you have to resort to kicks.