22. Red Dead Revolver was originally being made by Capcom, before it sold the rights off to Rockstar.
23. US-only PS2 and Xbox boobfest The Guy Game (seriously, a DVD-style quiz based on ladies flashing their breasts) was banned when it transpired that one of the contestants was underage.
24. Halo 2 is the bestselling Xbox title ever, selling some eight million copies. It’s closely followed by five million for the original Halo.
25. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind contains a secret talking crab tucked away on a small island, who’s also a trader.
26. The title of PS2 game ICO is a pun on the Japanese word for ‘let’s go’.