• magicwalnuts0 - April 21, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Nobody does any of these things, oh and snipers rape tanks I don't know what your talking about you get 2 sniper to corner a tank with morters and its instantly dead.
  • civver - April 21, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Good stuff. People need to know #3,5,7 better. Everyone knows #4 know, I think. #6 doesn't help with a mortar strike. #9 is a bit of a Catch-22. One needs to drive to learn how to drive.
  • civver - April 21, 2010 1:29 a.m.

Forgot to mention: Recon classes. For the love of god, use motion mines more often.
  • lookin2pass - May 14, 2010 7:26 p.m.

You need to have teamwork to dominate in this game, so communication is key. The problem with that is, finding 4 gamers on XBox Live that don't give you a major headache. I'm not a Playstation fanboy or an XBox hater, I have both systems and they are both great. The thing is that the douche bag to gamer ratio on Live is about 500:1. I wish this wasn't true because the online gaming setup on XBox360 is much better than PS3 but there are alot more jerks playing on Live so finding the real gamers is almost impossible. If you think I'm wrong, give both of them a try and see for yourself, It's like a different game when you are working as a team and not listening to a few idiots spew nonsense constantly.
  • zacattack1995 - May 20, 2010 4:47 a.m.

It also annoys me when someone on your team gets in a chopper alone and flies off not letting you get in the gunner seat and you shoot and shoot trying to tell it to stop and let you in and they just fly off. Oh and team killers too. Like when you get on a UAV and someone shoots you in the back and you think oh an enemy got it then you see the gamertag and the person and they are on your team
  • ric159 - May 31, 2010 3:33 a.m.

great guide it has gotten me far in the game
  • redfang7 - June 11, 2010 7:40 p.m.

the recon kit isn't useless, try sneaking around with a red military beret are a rpg strapped to your back. as a sniper you can blend in with the foliage with the help of the ghillie suit, but thats not all the recon kit is about, you help spot enemies afar for your team, mortor strike belding's and tanks. on some maps the recon kit suck but on laguna presa its really good to be a sniper.
  • Snap92 - June 17, 2010 12:05 a.m.

This guide could be a considered a bible if EA made headsets mandatory.
  • ZGeneral - July 12, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Really nice guide.. I had badcompany 2 for a while and a must say what a game. I Love me some call of duty but Badcompany just completed me lol. Another thing snipers are far from a useless class my speaciality is actually sniper next to medic and i find myself to be very helpful espeacially in attacking, Mortars are super helpful but i am looking for a well balanced team to play with anyone wanting to play with me just add me (ZGeneral) lvl 30 rank speaciality sniper/medic
  • racer100power - July 31, 2010 4:49 p.m.

amazing guide
  • JUGGALOSOLD13R92 - August 30, 2010 10:25 p.m.

I Agree if u cant fly dont get in2 the chopper nothen makes me more mad then 2 see some take off fly 100ft then crash! The have the other team take over ur base and have them take the helly when it respondes
  • Inthedistrict - October 10, 2010 8:12 p.m.

I think tagging is probably the most helpful thing people can do on a team. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've won games because the team was communicating and tagging enemies. I don't even think you need to talk on headsets as long as you guys consistently tag your enemies and keep everyone aware of where the enemy is stationed and moving. Assault classes should drop more ammo kits too. I think balancing out the squad classes is damn near impossible. Can you easily tell what everyone else in your squad is? And when they die, who's to say they aren't going to switch to another class? I think it's pure luck if you get a well balanced squad.
  • bigbear1441 - November 24, 2010 6:45 a.m.

this game kicks so much ass the only thing that sux is that u can only talk 2 who ever is on ur sqaud wich is 4, how can u tell the other guys where the enenemy is or 2 move , if u cant talk 2 every 1 , would make the battle go over more smoothly!!!!!
  • michaelromero - February 19, 2011 8:22 p.m.

i'v been playing bad company 2 for a while and almost every game i find someone that don't talk or when do talk all the do is like talk trash about you and stuff so it's really hard to find good ppl to talk to cuz there are to many bad kids