• Bossco - July 22, 2009 2:30 p.m.

How about a few screen shots?
  • loonyman978 - July 22, 2009 1:28 p.m.

Napoleon Dynamite's a game!!!! epic!
  • solsurvivor - July 22, 2009 1:28 p.m.

First rule of Fight Club: Do not play Fight Club.
  • Terro - July 28, 2009 12:17 a.m.

Where's E.T? I don't think anyone wanted that. At all.
  • CreeplyTuna - July 25, 2009 2:49 a.m.

i love godfather movies, and i really like the games too. they were more fun than GTA 4 in my opinion. you get to be a freakin MOBSTER!
  • PlatypusFan - July 24, 2009 12:23 p.m.

hmmm if they made a wizard of Oz rpg for ds 1)it would prob suck 2)since its an rpg would dorothy be the magician,tinman be the knight,scarcrow be the archer,and the lion be the guy who uses brute force
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 23, 2009 2:02 p.m.

Man Fight club was a great movie, but i dont see how it could be a very good game. What you go to work then come home and get beat up by your alter ego. and the Godfather video game was pritty fun but it was just way over the top violent for the mafia. it was a lot like GTA.
  • skyline19 - July 23, 2009 10:36 a.m.

I'm a huge fan of Fight Club, so when I heard they were releasing a game...I picard face slapped so hard I knocked myself out. It eliminates EVERYTHING Fight Club is trying to say...however the funny thing is...I bought it... OH THE IRONY!
  • Savannah1994 - July 23, 2009 8:46 a.m.

*ahum* the godfather 1 was a great game , customization was cool , action was cool , and the extortion of shopclerks was cool too!
  • Doctalen - July 23, 2009 1:50 a.m.

Seriosuly what kind of retard makes a Napoleon Dynamite video game. The moive is for a few seconds of "tard happiness" and barely even that. Though I love it when the llama was getting feed. Second The Godfather, awesome movie but turning it into a video is just plain retarded. I tried watching all three at once they were good but sadly I can't remember much about. Making a video game classics is just stupid and ruins them.
  • benster_23 - July 23, 2009 12:11 a.m.

I played Jaws Unleashed and the guilty pleasure of brutally pulling someone into the water and eating them gets old after a while.
  • Amnesiac - July 22, 2009 8:25 p.m.

Oh Jebus, I thought I had forgotten about Seven Samurai 20XX.
  • CapnCrotchPunch - July 22, 2009 7:05 p.m.

I thought that fight club was pretty fun, at least for a little while
  • Csheroe - July 22, 2009 6:27 p.m.

I completely agree with GodFather. They turned it way too much into an action game. That's why I never played it.
  • clucky120 - July 22, 2009 4:44 p.m.

third rule of fight club, if you see someone about to play fight club convince and/or beat his ass in
  • afroninjakatana - July 22, 2009 3:57 p.m.

Why would anyone want to play the Wizard of Oz videogame?
  • killerwhalen - July 22, 2009 3:29 p.m.

@solsurvivor: Second rule of Fight Club, DON'T PLAY FIGHT CLUB! Recaptcha: Brazil Zebra
  • killerwhalen - July 22, 2009 3:26 p.m.

I remember when the Fight Club game came out. Me and my friends were huge fans of the movie and we saw a review on the internet. I'll never forget the look on my friends face. It was just this frightened, disturbed expression. He turned to us and asked: "Why...why would they do that"? We thought it was funny at the time, but I was pissed about it too.
  • ELpork - July 22, 2009 3:10 p.m.

What we do want?: 28 days/week's later
  • Jordo141 - July 22, 2009 2:47 p.m.

The crappy Godfather games really devalue the films. They don't really have the same magic anymore. :(