1) Switch to Ilo, grab the trap door block. Use the carpet, drop the block in the gap and grab the picture gallery piece.
2) Switch to Milo, grab the block and place it on one of the sides near the cube stealer. Fall through the trap door, place the block on the other side of the cube stealer, use the trap door and get the extend block. Backtrack using the trap door block - be sure to snag the yellow safka and green safka while underneath the cube stealer.
3) Use the extend block to cross the two gaps, but be sure to bring the trap door block with you. Use
the two carpets and place the trap door block immediately to the side of the carpet cube so that it creates a 2x2 area.
4) Drop through, grab the purple safka, and return to the other side. Pick up the trap door block and place it directly across from its previous location. Fall through, grab the soundtrack gallery piece.
5) Finally, go through the trap door once more, continue to the far platform and use the carpet to unite.
1) Take the left path to reach the yellow safka.
2) Switch to Milo, pick up the single block and place it in the gap so the moving beast can eat the apple block. Do the same for the next gap as well. Pick up the block and fill the gap in the floor ahead of you.
3) Switch to Ilo, direct the moving beast so he eats the apple blocking you from the green safka.
4) Direct the moving beast so that it eats the final apple block and pick up the picture gallery piece. Unite.
1) Move to the monster block to distract it.
2) Switch to Milo, pick up the picture gallery piece, and grab the single block. Place it to bridge the gab you previously walked through so the moving beast eats the apple block and activates the plunger button.
3) Switch to Ilo and ride the plunger block to pick up the extend block and yellow safka. Ride the plunger block (on the opposite side of the platform) and direct the moving beast to the apple cube.
4) Walk to the plunger button and use the extend block to reach the green safka. Head back to the now accessible pathway and use the extend block to make a bridge to the block with the carpets.
5) Switch to Milo, use the single block to reach the purple safka and unite.
1) Walk to the right and take the first split you come to and snag the yellow safka. Backtrack and continue along your original path, use the carpet and pick up the picture gallery piece and the single block.
2) Use the carpet again and take the center path, circling to the right of the central platform to pick up the purple safka. Use the single block to reach the extend block, continuing forward to reach the green safka.
3) Place the single block in the first gap you had to cross and place the extend block on top of it so that it extends upwards.
4) Switch to Ilo, push the plunger button. Use Milo to pick up the extend block and stand on the plunger cube to reach Ilo’s level.
5) Place the extend block on the plunger block so it extends up to the platform above you. Lower the blocks with the plunger button, stand on top of the extend block and raise it to reach the soundtrack gallery piece. Unite.
1) Take the right path to reach the picture gallery piece.
2) Switch to Milo, grab the single block and use the carpet on the shorter of the two block extensions. Place the block to the side, backtrack and pick up the second single block. Bridging to each side from this location will net you the purple safka and the soundtrack gallery piece. Finish by placing both blocks within Ilo’s reach.
3) Switch to Ilo and use the blocks to reach the extend block on the central platform. Use the carpet here to reach the yellow safka. Hand off all three blocks to Milo, who can then use them to reach the green safka, which is opposite Milo’s current platform.
4) As Milo, you need to carry the extend block and a single block back to the top of the square platform. This time, use the carpet on the longest of the two extended sections and make a bridge with the blocks. Use the carpet on the opposite side of the bridge and unite.