Earlier this month, webrought you newsthat the 360 would be spreading its entertainment wings and soaring into the uncharted digital skies of downloadable television and movies. 14 days and one bad analogy later, that moment of metamorphosis is a reality.
Power on your console today and you will discover that Xbox Live Marketplace is now offering a whole lot more than videogame trailers. Dozens of TV shows and feature length movies, available in high or standard definition, await your perusal and possible purchase.
Here are some of the highlights (and lowlights):
* Chappelle’s Show, Drawn Together and South Park (Comedy Central)
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Frisky Dingo, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021 and The Venture Bros. (Turner Broadcasting)
* CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, NCIS and Star Trek (CBS)
* Pimp My Ride and Punk’d (MTV)
* Avatar: The Last Airbender and SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
* Ultimate Fighting Championship
* Breaking Bonaduce and Hogan Knows Best (VH1)
* Chinatown, Star Trek VII: Generations, Patriot Games, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, The Sum of All Fears, The Untouchables and We Were Soldiers (Paramount Pictures)
* Perfect Storm, Poseidon, The Shining, Strange Brew, Three Kings and V for Vendetta (Warner Bros. Pictures)
* The Nine, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Veronica Mars (WB Television)
For more information on downloading these and other titles, click the “Next” link below and read on.