It’s a good day for free stuff – and we’ve got a limited amount of passes for you to test drive Crasher on Steam during the game’s closed beta phase. Developed by the independent studio Punchers Impact, Crasher is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game. Think of it like Defense of the Ancients, but with cars. Better yet, think of it like an ultra competitive Twisted Metal with 5 vs 5 team battles, leaderboards, rankings, upgrade unlocks, and an XP system.
Above: Introducing the DPS car. Like rogues and fury warriors, it specializes in dealing melee damage
Above: Another teaser for Crasher. Head to theofficial Facebook page (opens in new tab)for more updates
How to get your Crasher closed beta key
1. Login to www.gamesradar.com. If you’re not already a member,click here (opens in new tab)to register. It only takes a minute.
2. Head to ourCrasher closed beta key page (opens in new tab)to get your code.
3. Make a note of your code before closing your browser window.
4. Open Steam. If you don’t already haveSteam, head to theofficial site (opens in new tab)to download it.
5. Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your code to download and install Crasher.
Above: Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your Crasher closed beta key code to download and install the client
Jan 26, 2011