Win! A horror portrait from legendary British horror illustrator Graham Humphreys
Celebrating the release of The Pack on DVD on 4 th July, we’ve teamed up with Prepare to be Scaredfor a unique competition to win your own horror portrait!
Alone on a road trip, Charlotte (ÉmilieDequenne – Brotherhood of the Wolf ) stops at the side of an isolated side to pick up a hitchhiker, Max (Benjamin Biolay). But when the pair pulls into a truck-stop restaurant a few miles later, Max goes to the bathroom – and disappears. Puzzled, Charlotte returns to the restaurant that night to look for him, only to become ensnared by La Spack (Yolande Moreau - Amélie , Gainsbourg ), the sinister matriarch of a strange and terrifying ‘pack’. Before long, Charlotte realises that she is next on the menu...
The UK edition of The Pack boasts sleeve art exclusively designed by British horror illustrator extraordinaire Graham Humphreys, whose work has previously graced the posters for A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Evil Dead .
Especially for SFX readers, Graham Humphreys will bring his awesome – and gruesome – artistic skills to create a personal horror portrait for one winner. Always fancied seeing yourself undead? Now’s your chance!
To enter, just watch the trailer below and answer the question here .
BE WARNED: If you’re our winner, you’ll need to email portrait photos of yourself to us within 24 hours of being notified in order for Graham Humphreys to get to work on your face!
For more fun and fear, visit www.facebook.com/preparetobescared
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes midday on 29 th June 2011.
- Open to UK participants only.
- The winner will receive a print of a digitally-created horror portrait by Graham Humphreys, signed by the artist.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner must supply a minimum of two portrait photographs of him-/herself by email to be used as a basis for the portrait.
- The winner will be picked at random from correct entries and contacted by the site on the closing date. Photos must be supplied by email 6pm on 30 th June.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the stated prize be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative prize deemed at equal or greater value.
- This competition is co-ordinated by Think Jam on behalf of Icon Home Entertainment.