Topics

Rockstar

• Kage_No_Shi - September 14, 2010 6:49 p.m.

I'm actually currently playing it on the PC. I would certainly like to see a College sequel.
  • xenon - September 14, 2010 6:43 p.m.

Some might call this blasphemy, but I actually preferred Bully to GTA III and IV, and have played it on both my PS2 and my 360. So three thumbs up for Bully 2! :)
  • AlSwearengenHatesCocksuckers - September 14, 2010 6:33 p.m.

Don't know about the college idea. Maybe a new character and Bullworth gets an upgrade from some Obama Stimulus money or something equally tongue in cheek. Maybe a Skate scenario and the town was destroyed and reshaped in some disaster. Jimmy was honestly the weakest part of the whole story to me, the rest of the characters and their troubles were the high points.
  • bedelicious - September 14, 2010 5:29 p.m.

Totally agree. Bully 2 needs to happen.
  • KingDjango - September 14, 2010 5:14 p.m.

Gary could come back for revenge!!Or maybe someone related to Gary in some way!! Its so strange,I had almost the same idea not even a week ago!
  • Gable - September 14, 2010 5:09 p.m.

But please, remove the sleep thing.
  • yagirlfriendsfavoriterapper - September 14, 2010 5:02 p.m.

This Bully 2 would be perfect for WII alone, NO HD version is "NEEDED".
  • sternparez - September 14, 2010 4:43 p.m.

YES! Has to be at college too, the Christmas I got Bully and Guitar Hero 2 was a very fine two weeks
  • bluscorp - September 14, 2010 4:26 p.m.

We definitely need a Bully 2. Bully was one of the best and atmosphere games I've ever played, like the bit where it's Christmas and you get a woolly jumper, genius.
  • mattchew86 - September 14, 2010 4:21 p.m.

Bully 2 would be awesome. That was one of the few reasons I didn't want to get a ps3 slim. (but I did anyway). My wife and I both thought this game rocked, so I'm glad SOMEBODY finally said something.
  • GreatMuerte - September 14, 2010 4:20 p.m.

@GamesRadarJustinTowell. It like u reached inside my head and raped my mind, u sir are a legend mr Towell, me and my friends talk about this all the time and came up with the same ideas. class act sir
  • CAPST3R - September 14, 2010 4:14 p.m.

Just this morning, me and a friend were talking about precisely the same thing! Good-o! I also think it should be possible to play with a friend (like one of you kneels behind a guy, the other pushes him), it's make it fantastic! Also, while there aren't any fun games out at the moment, DR2 and Duke Nukem Forever (it's not been delayed since last week!) both promise to be, and who could forget Worms? And I'm sure Portal 2 will have quite a bit of comedy (Stephen Merchant) as well.
  • OnyxOblivion - September 14, 2010 4:09 p.m.

Keep the same soundtrack person. Bully's soundtrack was amazing!
  • Thorton - September 14, 2010 4:07 p.m.

One of my favorite sand-box titles and I can't believe it hasn't seen a sequel yet. Rockstar I'm highly disappointed.
  • billybobbyjoe - September 14, 2010 4:05 p.m.

I have wanted this ever since the first one! It didn't sell well which is probably why rockstar didn't make a sequel though as controversy is something they hardly shy away from. I adored the fun and humour in it and i have been desperate to play it again but with a broken ps2 and no emulator on the ps3 this has been impossible sadly :( Humour and fun is something that seems to have vanished from the modern games industry, too much emphasis is placed on real world/gritty settings when in fact sometime all we want is a world that is unique and makes us interested in it.
  • grizzly311 - September 14, 2010 4:03 p.m.

Probably my favorite Rockstar game. Would love to see it revisited.
  • RageNEWLAND - September 14, 2010 4 p.m.

Yes Yes Yes!
  • rampage198 - September 14, 2010 3:52 p.m.

Would be amazing to get a second Bully game! MAKE IT HAPPEN ROCKSTAR!!
  • hester2 - September 14, 2010 3:46 p.m.

Yes to college! Something in the vein of Animal House (Road Trip! Toga Party!) would be freaking amazing. Hitting golf balls at windows, paddles as weapons, wild parties, non-mandatory attendance, drinking games, and so much more. Please, Rockstar, now!
  • JohnnyMaverik - September 14, 2010 3:43 p.m.

I agree wholeheartedly.