• Matgta - October 6, 2009 1:04 p.m.

Kinda remind's me a little of soul reaver.
  • abortnaw22 - June 8, 2009 10:13 p.m.

i can not wait for this game i preoreded it im gonna play it all night
  • lovinmyps3 - February 28, 2009 11:07 p.m.

ok first: this is a TOTAL rip off of GOW, at least it sounds like it. second: it will be an awesome game for when im done with GOW3 lol XD
  • octagons - February 27, 2009 11:46 p.m.

when i saw the first trailer i thought meh but now with the second trailer i thinking this is going to be fucking epic!
  • Englishman931 - February 26, 2009 9:57 p.m.

Eviscerate, eh? Only Gamesradar hand picks only the freshest adjectives
  • jackrabbitslims - February 26, 2009 2:53 p.m.

I never saw what was so special about GoW. It was a pretty hack and slash with really great controls but a LAME ass story and a tired, cliche main character. I'm not saying the game was bad, but imo it wouldn't be that hard to beat.
  • theschwartzb - February 26, 2009 12:02 p.m.

This game may not be God of War, but if it is as near to the aformentioned game as this article says, i will be very happy indeed. I have been wanting to play GoW for quite a while now, but i just dont have the money to shell out for the PS2 PS3. Yay for bloody violent demon killing.
  • chrisat928 - February 26, 2009 7:56 a.m.

That should be 'how' not 'who.'
  • Japanjack - February 25, 2009 10:55 p.m.

Perhaps GR should feel inclined to wait for a final product before shamelessly stating such a bold comment. Not a good idea. Might hurt your credibility. . . like saying Onechanbara was "good".
  • NelosAngelos - February 25, 2009 10:40 p.m.

How it will eviscerate God of War III, that's a bold statement, Shane Patterson. It looks interesting and the prospect of it being based on an actual literary work, a very good literary work no doubt seems interesting. I'll keep watch of this.
  • cart00n - February 25, 2009 7:36 p.m.

I'm currently in the middle of Dead Space right now and am loving it whole-heartedly. If these guys can do for the epic hack-n-slash what they did for the sci-fi survival horror genre, I am SO there!
  • kenny disco - February 25, 2009 5:24 p.m.

blimey, future publishing seem to be giving this a load of hype, for your sakes i hope its worth it.
  • Romination - February 25, 2009 3:26 p.m.

oh no... i sense a fanboy war brewing... BUT! Congratulations on making me care, Shane. I really, REALLY gave this game some epic 'meh's before this and now it's a pretty good sized 'hmmm!!!' instead
  • deathrebellion - February 25, 2009 11:50 a.m.

Nice story and looks gr8. point is who got the name wrong Vergil from Devil may Cry or Virgil from this one.....lolzzz
  • Tasty_Pasta - February 25, 2009 4:42 a.m.

I don't even like GoW, so I think I'll pass. Too much hack-n-slash for my taste.
  • reyalejandro13 - February 25, 2009 3:43 a.m.

I hope it does better than God of War, not because i hate god of war(one of my all-time favorite series), but because it feels good to see a new game do better than an already established series, only to be topple by the next installment. Uness it does better than Halo. Also, there's no good GoW-like game on XBox 360 yet, and this could satisfy my needs. I'm not getting a PS3 anytime soon, not worth it when i have all the good games except for MGS4, LBP, and eventually KH3 and Gow3 on Xbox.
  • Nodoudt - February 25, 2009 2:47 a.m.

I've read the book... This is gonna be epic...
  • jar-head - February 25, 2009 2:46 a.m.

dantes inferno is a damn good book,but for a game, lots of blood...epic poems in general are pretty bad ass....
  • BrandonL337 - February 25, 2009 2:19 a.m.

@aerobie Beowulf
  • lava_lamp - February 25, 2009 2:06 a.m.

one of my favorite books but the game will be an abomination ill be happy if they at least just change the name Dante is turning over in his grave