Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Oct 2, 2007
1) Let's get straight to the point: it's got seven-metre tall knights smacking the shit out of each other. That's taller than Shaq and about the same size as a Predator. We're sold already
2) Level-5's excellent RPG pedigree consists of Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 in the US), Dragon Quest VIII: The Journey of the Cursed King and Rogue Galaxy, as well as the Jeanne D'Arc on PSP. So it's bound to be good - we'd put money on it.
3) It'll be a mammoth 50-60 or so hours long, which puts it in the Oblivion category of epic RPGs. Must be all those cutscenes.
4) In fact, White Knight Story was originally intended as a PS3 launch game, but when Level-5 realised it'd have to drastically cut back the story to make that deadline, it refused to compromise and thankfully the game was pushed back.
5) The character creation system will be more in-depth than Oblivion's, to the extent that you can even customise your persona's facial wrinkles.
6) Level-5 was so pleased with the ultra-detailed character creation system that it actually used it to create the main protagonists and around 1,000 non-playable characters. There's confidence for you. The developer has also created in-game versions of Japanese celebs to show it off.