• weezerbholly - April 5, 2013 2:20 a.m.

I think it is saying "Two men... and times starting to catch up to us... two men... and times starting to catch up to us... two men..." on loop.
  • StrayGator - April 5, 2013 2:09 a.m.

Transfarring
  • poopaloop1 - April 5, 2013 12:09 a.m.

Sounds to me like they're saying "tuna's farting blue ketchup," but hey that's just me.
  • PatHan-bHai - April 5, 2013 4:58 a.m.

poopaloop! that explains it! XD
  • artcellrox - April 5, 2013 12:04 a.m.

Whatever the hell it is, I hope it turns into an actual song. This sounds tight! :D
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 4, 2013 11:28 p.m.

That's just one more thing that makes this game awesome. I really hope this actually means something. Gah. Love Irrational Games.
  • Fox_Mulder - April 4, 2013 10:36 p.m.

Wow this is crazy. I can't decipher it, but I think it's a mix between what you guys at GR think and what senorsuave thinks it is. Very odd, I would be surprised if there was no meaning at all behind it, like what ventanger suggests it is.
  • AvronChris - April 4, 2013 10:32 p.m.

This is what I hear: "Do you hear it? Times starting to catch up to us." It's not any of the songs that are listed on the sound track.
  • senorsuave - April 4, 2013 10:28 p.m.

Two men...in times far... they will catch her... two roads... so basically it is saying two men,(bioshock main protagonists? antagonists? who knows) from two different times,(the bioshock games?) will catch "her" and their roads will meet.
  • Grif - April 4, 2013 10:20 p.m.

Possibly some dev who likes to sing used one of his songs really slowed down. I mean they could have put any audio slowed down and probably get the same creep effect.
  • Zudeo - April 4, 2013 10:15 p.m.

Enhance!!
  • JMarsella09 - April 4, 2013 8:45 p.m.

"Two men, in tars far they will catch her, two roads."
  • ventanger - April 4, 2013 8:42 p.m.

Could be just as simple as some lazy sound designer just knew that everything sounds super creepy when slowed to 1/8th speed so he just picked some random foreign acoustic jam? Ask Levine, he's a pretty public guy.