• g1rldraco7 - December 31, 2013 3:27 p.m.

My resolution is to try playing more shooting games and wait before I get a new game.
  • pl4y4h - December 31, 2013 2:25 p.m.

Well I always say finish my backlog, then steam sales happen and I end up right back where i started so.....enjoy my purchases will be my resolution lol
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 31, 2013 2:23 p.m.

Pwn more n00bs
  • mshdpotatoes - December 31, 2013 2:15 p.m.

I was curious to see how many console games I own but have yet to play/beat. I now have a list of 70 games staring me in the face. My goal is to knock off 50 of them off that list during 2014.
  • ipaqi - December 31, 2013 2:07 p.m.

1920x1080. At least until I can afford a new monitor and Graphics Card
  • Outofmanyone - December 31, 2013 1:47 p.m.

I've missed out on a lot of newer titles this year and a few last year: TLOF, XCom, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Dishonored and Max Payne 3 just to name a few. I also have a fair amount of smaller scale games I purchased from Steam sales and Humble Bundles I really want to play through.. I'm almost scared to look at my Steam library.
  • RawadAJ1997 - December 31, 2013 1:22 p.m.

My resolution: - Finish Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and AC4 - Get the platinum trophy for atleast 5 games - Buy all the best titles of 2014
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 31, 2013 1:02 p.m.

To get through my backlog and to buy and finally play The Last Of Us!
  • JustAnotherRogueAI - January 1, 2014 6:02 a.m.

You, sir, took the words right out of my mouth.
  • shawksta - December 31, 2013 12:38 p.m.

Backlog and getting more games.
  • universaltofu - December 31, 2013 12:11 p.m.

Some revisiting I intend on : Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy 7. I have a short list of 'best of all time' / 'overlooked' games to add to my collection and in some cases re-add. I'm down for playing Resonance of Fate parallel with everyone who was mentioning it from the overlooked games feature. Being a bit more thrifty with my purchases, especially if I want or cannot resist titanfall or whatever else may lure me on the next-gen front. Possibly a full run of the Mass Effect trilogy, have some dlc I never got to and some I would need to get, but just to have the whole experience of them back to back. I'd love an anniversary edition Gameboy micro.
  • Cyberninja - December 31, 2013 11:57 a.m.

My resolution is to be the very best like no one ever was.
  • StrayGator - December 31, 2013 11:37 a.m.

Learn to appreciate (if not love) genres i don't seem to have interests in (Racing, Simulation, MMO, MOBA, RTS... any suggestions for a fan of action games?).
  • Mr.YumYums - December 31, 2013 11:51 a.m.

The Last of Us. (Yes, the game falls under all of those genres around here)
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 31, 2013 2:03 p.m.

You need to fix your wording cause it sounds like your saying Last of Us is a Racing, Simulator, MOBA, and RTS, when its not even close
  • StrayGator - December 31, 2013 3:01 p.m.

EAC73 bothered to read my comment, thus: "If you are a fan of action games and want to try a MOBA, I suggest...". everyone else skimmed through: ...appreciate-genres-suggestions-action. So TLoU was the answer. I didn't mention it, neither did I ask about action games.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 1, 2014 1:11 a.m.

The wonders of misunderstanding and the wonders of how fast people are jumping to say Last of Us
  • Mr.YumYums - January 2, 2014 2:38 p.m.

I suggested The Last of Us as it appears to be placed in every list GR does, so according to GR it might as well be a Racing, Simulation, MMO, MOBA, RTS. I guess I forgot my drums *bah dum tzzz*
  • EAC73 - December 31, 2013 11:54 a.m.

If you are a fan of action games and want to try a MOBA, I suggest giving Smite a go. It's free, and plays as an over the shoulder view, giving it a different feel from the traditional MOBAs like Dota, LoL, or HoN
  • RawadAJ1997 - December 31, 2013 1:19 p.m.

The Last Of Us, absolute masterpiece.