• ChiChiRocket - December 12, 2013 5:19 p.m.

I write in The Wonderful 101.
  • Fuzunga - December 12, 2013 5:08 p.m.

None of these. The most fun game I played by a landslide was Metal Gear Rising.
  • Rojoco - December 12, 2013 4:13 p.m.

Sorry GR but these polls are crap.
  • Sinosaur - December 12, 2013 3:59 p.m.

Blood Dragon or Pokemon X/Y
  • freeden - December 12, 2013 3:47 p.m.

"Community" choice awards. Should this be like a write in or something. You know, where the community actually gets to vote for what THEY want. Because I'm pretty sure none of these would win. Some wouldn't even be on this list.
  • Scratch23 - December 12, 2013 3:52 p.m.

You obviously never played Super Mario 3D World. With 3 friends its a freakin' blast.
  • freeden - December 12, 2013 6:45 p.m.

I've seen enough of it to know I'm not interested. That and multiplayer shouldn't be a necessity to have fun with a game.
  • Scratch23 - December 13, 2013 3:28 p.m.

It isn't by any means you're right but when the multiplayer is fun the multiplayer is fun and sometimes it makes the case for the game. I'm just saying it's not fair to judge a game until you played it. I thought Tomb Raider looked kind of lame but just bucked up and played it and I was proven wrong big time. Just food for thought.
  • talleyXIV - December 12, 2013 4:38 p.m.

Super Mario 3D World, Battlefield, and AC would probably be on there.
  • TheWebSwinger - December 12, 2013 3:43 p.m.

What the heck, these aren't seriously the only choices are they...? I'm pretty sure YOU guys gave SR4 a 3 or something, and GTA 5 a 5 star...yet don't included it as an option? I am confuse.
  • The_Tingler - December 12, 2013 11:54 p.m.

It's not about score, it's about fun value. As in, straight-up crazy play-for-the-hell-of-it fun. That said, I've no idea why Tomb Raider's there and not GTA5.
  • Shigeruken - December 12, 2013 3:42 p.m.

I would have gone for Pokemon personally.
  • andrew-doughty - December 12, 2013 3:25 p.m.

Are those our only choices?
  • cwil - December 12, 2013 3:09 p.m.

Super Mario 3D World must win or I lose faith in humanity!
  • Child Of Death - December 12, 2013 3:17 p.m.

Sorry but I picked Tomb Raider :)
  • cwil - December 12, 2013 3:19 p.m.

QQ
  • ncurry2 - December 12, 2013 3:24 p.m.

Couldn't agree me. TR was pretty fun too but man, that Mario game was just pure bliss. And I was blown away by the multiplayer, especially after having such low expectations after the 2d Mario games' crappy multiplayer. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard whilst gaming. And it wasn't just stupid cheap laughs, the competitiveness there over trying to get/keep the crown was very intense. Just pure gaming fun all around, that game.
  • freeden - December 12, 2013 3:48 p.m.

I'll vote for Nintendo when they stop making stuff that makes me yawn, aka giving us something new.
  • talleyXIV - December 12, 2013 4:40 p.m.

Oh screw off. Play Super Mario 3D World and try not to have fun. If you stabbed yourself with a needle while playing it you couldn't keep yourself from smiling. Quit being biased, why is it so hard to accept that another company besides your beloved (Sony or Microsoft) is making really good games.
  • freeden - December 12, 2013 6:43 p.m.

I've seen enough video of it to know I'd have fun for about 10 minutes. Sorry, but another variation on a game we've been getting for over 20 years doesn't cut it for me anymore. The only bias I have is against the sore lack of originality that Nintendo has been practicing year after year.