• G1drake - July 5, 2009 12:22 p.m.

thats why i never say first..................................damn.
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 5, 2009 3:58 a.m.

172nd! I actually counted each post 1 by 1 for nearly 3 pages before i realised it displays the total post count at the bottom of the comments -_- *facepalm* Good article though, very amusing.
  • Patius - July 5, 2009 3:14 a.m.

Is this in response to Z-man's moaning about people saying first in the "feedback" section of the forums?
  • kerfuffled_brizzle792 - July 5, 2009 2:22 a.m.

Wow. I feel like and idiot for that first comment. Oh well what's done is done and I'll probably end up doing it again. Oh and by the way 169th.
  • jar-head - July 4, 2009 9:32 p.m.

lmao, gr still kicks all and any ass, which should be their motto: "We Kick and smoke back all and any ass"
  • EmmaXII - July 4, 2009 7:09 p.m.

162!! . . . . I'm so awesome, professah!
  • Cyberninja - July 4, 2009 7 p.m.

Hardcore-gamer if you read my comments most are old and recently i havent been writing first you know that months arent days right
  • deathrebellion - July 4, 2009 6:29 p.m.

u guys surely know that all u did wuz make more ppl say 1st :D
  • Shane1403 - July 4, 2009 3:58 p.m.

Genius Paul Ryan Genius! recaptcha: theodore bailor
  • Conman93 - July 4, 2009 12:34 p.m.

YAY!! 155th!!!! Best place to be in the comments
  • noofer7 - July 4, 2009 12:02 p.m.

Why can't anyone help but say "first??!!?!" I can restrain myself. I just know why the first comment on here got removed...
  • silvereye - July 4, 2009 10:19 a.m.

Damn it, my mistakes are now known in history and evryone knows... oh dear. But on the bright side at least I can spell a bit better than some people on this site! :)
  • nadrewod999 - July 4, 2009 9:48 a.m.

LOL, EPIC ARTICLE PWNAGE! If I ever see a comment board with a "first" in it again, I am going to tell them to go here. Other than for the lulz and showing the "First"ers that they aren't welcomed here, I see no reason for this article. Rating out of 10: 5 Also, I have had iNFAMOUS for a while, and I still believe that 9/10 is probably the best score for it (I loved it but noticed some bugs and glitches)
  • darkfly23 - July 4, 2009 4:01 a.m.

Just to clear something up, my brother added those 3 comments on here i apparently left before. Forgot to sign out, grrrr. On a more serious note, Thanks for counting me in a GR article! The best part is that I only joined 2 weeks ago and that was just my second comment. It was also my first first! Lucky lucky me.
  • gatornation1254 - July 4, 2009 3:36 a.m.

wow this was fucking hilarious. it really pisses me off when i look down at the comments to see wat everyone else thought about the article only to see 1st of 2nd.
  • joshdaman123 - July 3, 2009 11:09 p.m.

damn you paul with your clever first getting tactics @.e *tiwtch*
  • michaelmcc827 - July 3, 2009 9:15 p.m.

(number i don't care to count)th. This is why I love gamesradar though...articles like this.
  • GRwarrior - July 3, 2009 8:59 p.m.

I think that I'm the first person to say that I wish one of my comments was in here
  • suicidalstickman - July 3, 2009 8:49 p.m.

Honestly I got bored about 3 segments down, probably something to do with the fact that I just found The Legend of Zelda theme on my computer duh da du da duhh...
  • buminyaface - July 3, 2009 7:46 p.m.

okay so i only counted the first page but shhhhh