• rigbybot127 - October 13, 2013 4:27 a.m.

I am an abhorrent fan of GTA, but sadly never beat Vice City. I've beaten every other game, including Chinatown Wars (one of the best, might I add), but was never able to beat VC. Someday...
  • liquid - October 12, 2013 11:56 a.m.

Skyward Sword. I love Zelda, and replay at least two a year. However, SS's motion controls made it more of a chore that anything. Shame.
  • GR HollanderCooper - October 12, 2013 11:55 a.m.

I STILL haven't finished Skyward Sword. I know, this makes me a monster.
  • thecakeisalie96 - October 12, 2013 12:13 a.m.

Mgs peace-walker , i loved 2 and 3 but i didnt like the feel of peacewalker
  • Jacko415 - October 11, 2013 11:31 p.m.

Dead Space. Loved the first two, but after the slew of negative feedback deterred me from the 3rd one, i got a different game instead. One day i'll get it... One day...
  • Balaska - October 12, 2013 4:15 a.m.

DS3 is fun, especially with a friend, just don't expect scares, it's more about waves of enemies
  • Oujisama - October 11, 2013 6:03 p.m.

Final Fantasy 1, 2, and 3. I've 100% every other game in the series numerous times, but I just can't bring myself to beat the first three games. I mean, honestly...they're just not very good games.
  • ProjectAlpha - October 11, 2013 3:40 p.m.

I cannot beat Pokemon White Version 2 because I refuse to teach my Samurott Surf.
  • mcgronkster - October 11, 2013 2:46 p.m.

Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES. I never beat it because it's f'ing impossible.
  • slimjim441 - October 11, 2013 noon

I'd almost say White/Black, but I have no interest in playing any 5th gen games. Those pokemon are just too bad. I don't care how great the gameplay is. Besides, I've got X tomorrow. Now, I hate to admit it, but... I've never finished: -Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker -Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons -Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia -Any Paper Mario after Paper Mario for N64
  • PatHan-bHai - October 11, 2013 11:14 a.m.

I love the Metal Gear Solid series with my heart and soul. Too bad I've only finished MGS1. Bought 2 for PC but couldn't get it to work. Couldn't find 2 for PS2 Bought 3 for PS2 but after a few days, PS2 broke down. I had still yet to start the game. When my PS2 finally decided to leave me and go to console Heaven, I found MGS2 at the local Game shop the next day...... Never had a PS3 (play friend's) so no MGS4.
  • Peffse - October 11, 2013 9:33 a.m.

Armored Core: Last Raven I know why I haven't played it... I was playing a marathon of the series and by the time I got to Nexus I was burned out. I've played all the others and I'm finishing beating V right now, but Last Raven was just too much I suppose.
  • rcarrasco121 - October 11, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Ni No Kuni... And Pokemon White version 2.... The crazy thing was I loved both of these games when I playing them. I don't understand why I never went back to them!!! WHY?!?!?!?!
  • JarkayColt - October 11, 2013 9:13 a.m.

I legitimately can't think of any game I've bought that I've also never beaten. I did own the original Jak & Daxter on the PS2 that went unbeaten for the longest time because I kept losing interest, mostly because I kept getting lost when searching out all the collectibles. When the HD Collection came out though, I finally finished it. Turns out I actually wasn't that far from the end when I threw the towel in before, which irked me a bit, lawls. I found everything eventually. Similarly, I'd never actually played right the way through the original Rayman until recently (only ever saw the final stage by using codes before, and I used to get stuck many levels before that one anyway).
  • Technomancer - October 11, 2013 8:39 a.m.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I own over a dozen Zelda games and I've played and beaten each of them multiple times... except for Spirit Tracks.
  • ObliqueZombie - October 11, 2013 7:41 a.m.

I haven't beaten... Tales of Vesperia, Demon's Souls, or technically Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I still play them all, it's just that I'm so busy with school, other activities, and other games that is makes it hard to keep up.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 11, 2013 6:57 a.m.

I never got the chance to play Ruby and Sapphire. I LOVED Super Mario Sunshine but navigating that blasted boat through the lava stopped me from ever beating... the rage my friends. I just had to declare it beaten lol, that is quite possibly the most broken section of a Nintendo game to ever make it into a release... this is coming from someone that 100%ed both Galaxies lol
  • winner2 - October 11, 2013 7:58 a.m.

I feel your pain on that boat part, it took me out of it hard before I beat it
  • Luveno - October 11, 2013 6:49 a.m.

Never finished GTA3 or Vice City. Never finished Final Fantasy 8, 13, 13-2 Never finished Persona 2 - Innocent Sin. I didn't technically finish Persona 1, but I did make it to the final boss and had like a 6 hour stalemate final battle with it. I couldn't kill it and it couldn't kill me. I turned off the PlayStation and called it "beat" anyway. Never finished Mass Effect 3. Never finished Gears of War 3.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - October 11, 2013 6:30 a.m.

Well, if we're talking MAIN games, then I don't think I have any... If you include off-shoots, then Pokemon Conquest. I bought it launch day, put maybe two hours into it and haven't touched it since. I love Fire Emblem and FF Tactics and SRPG's just fine, but something about Conquest rubbed me the wrong way and I could never get into it.