Topics

Weekend Spent

• Evanesco - November 30, 2012 11:09 p.m.

Skyrim and some AC3.
  • Nintenuts - November 30, 2012 10:15 p.m.

my wife has too work all weekend..... and I plan on playin super mario bros U, AC 3 , and BLOPS all on my shiney new wii U!!! :D
  • Smash_Bro - November 30, 2012 10:09 p.m.

I'll be training on Tekken Tag Tourney 2 (Wii U). Never played a console version of Tekken before--though I have played the arcade version some years ago. Gotta get better... I WOULD be playing Halo 4 as well, if my damned 360 would stop red-ringing... Curse you, E74! Expecting a new one by Christmas / Boxing Day.
  • sandraudiga - November 30, 2012 9:51 p.m.

Now that I've got the time, I'm starting up Guild Wars 2. Here's hoping it was worth $64.76
  • rainn'sgaydar - November 30, 2012 9:50 p.m.

Between big fall releases (including a Wii U) and Black Friday acquisitions, I have an embarrassment of riches to play. That said, this weekend I'll be lucky to get in a bit of Mario Bros U at best. Perhaps some AC: Liberation, but I've gone beyond my saturation point with that train wreck of glitches.
  • Ronnie-_- - December 1, 2012 5:09 p.m.

Lol, nice username.
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 2, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Ha, thanks. I've wondered for about a year if anyone got it
  • Vistyle - November 30, 2012 6:52 p.m.

While I have quite a bit of work to do for classes, I plan on playing a few hours of Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 with a few friends, finish my third play-through of Star Ocean: The Last Hope which I recently picked back up. (Didn't realize how little I had completed on my first two play-throughs). Perhaps I'll also play a little AC: Revelations so as to finish that up before I receive AC III come Christmas time. So all in all a jam-packed weekend.
  • antiAntag0nist - November 30, 2012 5:45 p.m.

Now that my Xbox is back from repair, I plan on making up for lost time. I plan on playing a lot of Halo 4 & Black Ops 2. I picked up Sleeping Dogs last week and am having a blast. I also got Battlefield 3 Premium Edition and SSX as part of Amazon's Black Friday sale. The weekend won't be long enough for me.
  • shawksta - November 30, 2012 5:19 p.m.

Backlog, i barely have time to play on Weekdays, when i do its only for a few minutes, so i go full out on Weekends. Gotta balance my play time with Borderlands 2 and Paper Mario Sticker Star, with Borderlands 2 during the night and Sticker Star right before i sleep. My brother is too addicted to Blops 2, otherwise he's trying to get the best results from single player missions. Ah Far Cry 3, i cant wait for it!