• winner2 - September 22, 2012 11:28 a.m.

Going to be doing some studying since I don't have a console or any games here at college. Game related though, I will be continuously watching vids of Dishonored and AC3, as well as waiting impatiently for them. Also, SUPER PISSED that my little brothers are playing Borderlands 2 right now and I havn't played anything but Dragonvale since mid august.
  • avantguardian - September 22, 2012 4:53 p.m.

that's a sad story...
  • GR_SophiaTong - September 23, 2012 10:52 a.m.

Yeah dragonvale! I'm trying to get the equinox dragon.
  • NoMoreNiceGuy - September 22, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Im going to playthrough Bioshock for the first time, get some achievements and snuggle with my newley adopted cat (Mr. Meowington the third) i found him cold and wet on my garden furniture, so i took him in and now he is always sleeping in my bed.
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 23, 2012 11:10 a.m.

THATS MY XBOX LIVE AVATAR
  • lazer59882 - September 23, 2012 11:45 a.m.

after hearing the baldurs gate enhanced edition will also be available on Mac, I immediately went back and re-installed shadows of amn, and I'm in the process of having my mind re-blown, almost exactly 10 years after it was blown the first time I played that game: it's really an unbelievable game, unbelievably epic in scope, there's something like 20 possible party characters, each better written that the major characters in most any other game. I don't know what I'll do as the big games of the holiday season start coming out...I'm pretty sure I'll be in Athkatla for the next few months
  • bash street kid - September 23, 2012 2:10 p.m.

In Hawaii this weekend but that doesn't mean i'm not squeezing in a bit of gaming. i'm packing a DS Lite and rocking Rhythm Heaven (masterpiecel) and Chrono Trigger when I get a chance. Happy days.
  • ImmaChicken - September 23, 2012 7:09 p.m.

I spent the weekend with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout 3 and splinter cell conviction.