• ParagonT - September 21, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Probably going to burn away some Guild Wars 2 and finish my Typography project. One of the first weekends without out-of-class work, so I'll probably be social this go around and stay on campus this weekend. Other than that, probably hit a bar with a friend and watch anime. By the way, anyone have any good suggestions for some anime that's less "mainstream"? I need some true diamonds here, because I've watched a LOT.
  • PleasantPig - September 23, 2012 2:54 a.m.

You watched Monster? That's a good, less mainstream one.
  • ParagonT - September 24, 2012 5:54 a.m.

Actually I don't think I've watched that one all the way through. I think I started on the first couple of episodes and never finished it. Thanks! One series to watch.
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 21, 2012 5:56 p.m.

Doing a Bayonetta run... Again. Probably chip away Arkham City as well, aww yeeeaa
  • avantguardian - September 21, 2012 6:54 p.m.

what is it about arkham city that makes one have to "chip away" at it? i've had it for months, and can only seem to play it for a few hours at a time. it's weird, because everything about it should make it marathon-worthy, it just hasn't inspired me yet.
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 21, 2012 7:45 p.m.

I feel the exact same way. I don't know what it is, I love the game to death, but there just isn't that hook that I have with some other games... And oddly enough, overall I don't like those games as much as Arkham, Weird.
  • BladedFalcon - September 22, 2012 8:14 a.m.

It IS weird... because I didn't chip away at the game, I focused completely at it until I Platinum'd and cleared all the challenge rooms. I think it was mainly that I simply love the combat system and the stealth, and the challenge rooms actually offered a more strict, but far more rewarding fun in completing them than even the standard missions. Then again... I never chip away at any gamer to be honest. I usually tend to focus on a single one until I do everything I want to do with it... and then I'll never touch it again for the most part XD
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 22, 2012 8:22 a.m.

I'm not usually like this with games though, I mean I ran through Rayman Origins for the platinum, Bayonetta I play through at least 2 or 3 times a year, and I am constantly juggling different Pokemon versions, and I play all of those for days on end... Just Cause 2 is in the same boat as Arkham though, it's an amazingly fun game, but I can only do small doses at a time. I guess I need help :/
  • Tranquilbez34 - September 21, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Going through a few games in the next couple of weeks because I'm on school holidays. Currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, WWE'12, DJ Hero 2 etc.