• KillDrone - July 3, 2009 12:14 p.m.

JayLin22: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/what-to-say-to-the-guy-who-comments-first/a-20090702115554649056 As for the article, looking forward to APB, hope they do a public beta of it. I could care less about what Guitar Hero claims to be doing, the complete destruction of the series has undermined any value that might come from something original.
  • NovaProspekt - July 16, 2009 4:25 p.m.

Guitar Hero 5!? Is that a joke??? The only thing that can be "revolutionary" about that game is if it is the slightest bit different from the 3,000 other guitar heros. STOP IT ALREADY!!! anyone who still buys new guitar heros should be killed slowly. You are all suckers. I can't believe how many people bitch about Valve and L4D2 being a rip off because it came out a year later that the first, and there are SEVEN GH games coming out in '09. People are insane...
  • yonderTheGreat - July 9, 2009 4:58 a.m.

As for MAG, I point you to WW2OL (World War 2 Online, now called Battleground Europe, because it never lived up to its promise). Hopefully it'll be done better than that. WW2OL, for the record, was most likely well before its time and horribly undersupported... but it's still around.
  • TheCommunist - July 8, 2009 4:07 p.m.

Just watched the trailer for the Last Guardian. I about cried in enjoyment. Finally games are becoming art
  • chocolategenocide - July 7, 2009 1:11 p.m.

finaly a new diablo game
  • Romination - July 7, 2009 6:33 a.m.

@red: so...you dreamed of games that are nothing more than movies with buttons you have to press when it tells you to? i don't get the young ones...
  • Red - July 6, 2009 7:02 p.m.

I sincerely believe Heavy Rain will be one of the best games ever made judging by the concept alone. The very idea is exactly what I've dreamed about ever since I first started playing games.
  • death99 - July 6, 2009 4:24 p.m.

MAG looks awsome over 100 player mp will be intense and why is r.u.s.e not on hear the game tells you to cheat which no other game has done
  • Vandalizer - July 6, 2009 10:11 a.m.

heavy rain looks cool fair cool!!!!!!!
  • Nessrox - July 6, 2009 1:07 a.m.

project natal will become an epic failure...
  • majrf22 - July 5, 2009 7:07 p.m.

Kotor is going to be awesome!!!
  • samownzsnake - July 5, 2009 7:02 p.m.

bwahahaha! Conviction in only a few months!!! reCaptcha: JOSEPH quincee ....JOSEPH quincee???
  • RedBandit - July 5, 2009 5:25 a.m.

it seems like Left 4 Dead + Fallout = Borderlands, looking forward to that one... mos def
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 5, 2009 4:54 a.m.

I'm dubious about Splinter Cell Conviction's wall projection stuff but it should be interesting, and I trust and love Bioware but any MMO fills me with doubt and this one is no different, as for wii motion plus, meh, and Project Natal double meh. Microsoft evidently hate disabled gamers. Try playing that E3 hitting balls into walls tech demo game thing in a wheel chair and then tell me the controller is the problem with games. The problem with games is fuckwits like Peter Mollenux (sp? although on the other hand i dnt give a fk how u spell it) who sacrefice balanced gameplay and good storytelling for gimmicky "YOU CAN MARRY ANY1 (although why you'll want to we don't know) IN THIS GAME!) crud. Fable could have been an awesome rpg but they buggered it by trying to turn it into an acorn or something. In the end it was a decent action rpg with an ok story with an oak tree sized bunch of unnessesary crap sticking out of its arse which the obviously concerntrated on far too much preventing them from concerntrating on making it a great action rpg with a wonderful story. Nuff Said -_- God im in a bad mood today.
  • Life - July 5, 2009 4:42 a.m.

All of these look really cool. I'll definitely have to pick some up. Speaking of remakes, I would to see current-gen anniversary additions of some good old N64 games. No extra tweaks, easter eggs, or anything. My thoughts travel back to the FFVII PS3 tech demo...
  • doomdoomdoom - July 5, 2009 3:41 a.m.

Look how adorable CH3BURASHKA looks like You said Fucking that is a big word for you go have a time out for that language. Next time WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!! or i will text your ass all the way back to hell! have a nice day.
  • Demonflare - July 4, 2009 9:39 p.m.

To be honest none of these games look cool. I started to think people are losing their soul of games...09 sux.
  • Vanguard3321 - July 4, 2009 7:28 p.m.

Out of the games in this article, APB and Knights of the Old Republic are definatly the most interesting to me. Here's to hoping they both come out soon.
  • Xander - July 4, 2009 7:15 p.m.

WAAAT?? No PS3 Motion Control but Natal was still included??? I'm not going to SAY "bais" but i'm thinking it.