• d34thly - September 30, 2011 1:59 p.m.

Give this man a medal! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Knight him or something.
  • SirNinja - September 30, 2011 1:48 p.m.

Well, that's ONE way to mute annoying players...
  • Transmatrix - September 30, 2011 1:15 p.m.

Not a single one of these articles says how the hell the guy knew where to find the kid. That's the interesting part to me... (and this sh!t cracks me up, btw, I've definitely wanted to throttle a few players online on more than one occasion) WTF? Since when are GR posts not allowed to contain curse words?
  • nigelnofriends - September 30, 2011 12:51 p.m.

Agree with Larinah: hero.
  • Spartan11794 - September 30, 2011 12:46 p.m.

Thank god for this guy teaching Kids that anonymity over the internet doesn't protect you from punishment in real life
  • GraphicRogue - September 30, 2011 12:45 p.m.

If the kid was pissing him off enough to send him hunting the little puke down...why not just play against someone else? Who's waiting for some kind of media case blowing this out of proportion and saying that games make people ultra violent. They try and pull that we could just as easily blame his child strangling ways on The Simpsons
  • d34thly - September 30, 2011 2:03 p.m.

Maybe this will inspire primary school educators to cultivate proper online etiquette and teach kids not to be ----heads under the umbrella of anonymity.
  • db1331 - September 30, 2011 12:44 p.m.

I need to know more before I can pass judgement on this man. Was the kid using 2nd chance, or camping? If so, I think all charges need to be dropped.
  • Dman3981 - September 30, 2011 12:38 p.m.

Well I don't support assault because it is just a kid but it would be awesome just to scare the crap out of the kid.
  • Larinah - September 30, 2011 12:31 p.m.

This man is a hero to the globe. He should be let off just for his service to mankind.
  • boondocks50 - September 30, 2011 1:03 p.m.

indeed
  • jackthemenace - September 30, 2011 1:36 p.m.

I mean, OK, what he did was wrong, but this is the problem with the internet. People think they can just be massive dicks and then just get away with it. He did the wrong thing, but he proved a very good point. I'm behind him.
  • needles - September 30, 2011 12:29 p.m.

HA HA. Dumb $hit kids. Always talking $hit because they know the people they are talking to don't know who or more importantly where they are. I can imagine how annoying it is for a grown man to have his a$$ handed to him in COD all the while the snot nosed brat is talking rascist bull $hit constantly. I really enjoy talking trash on FFA though. Not TDM of course. It's not good for morale. You can't let trash talk bother you though. Just mute them. I don't mute trash talkers however. I just think of some good funny things to say about their obese, toothless, alcoholic, incestouse mothers. Good times.
  • PanicJester - September 30, 2011 12:05 p.m.

Did he t-bag afterwards?
  • PaintedMan - September 30, 2011 1:25 p.m.

Awesome comment sir :)
  • TheZigMan - September 30, 2011 7:21 p.m.

I agree
  • Tenlo - September 30, 2011 12:01 p.m.

It's worth pointing out that no-one pointed out to the mother that her son is playing an 18 certificate and if he had'nt been then it would never have happened in the first place.
  • IREPMINNEAPOLIS - September 30, 2011 11:43 a.m.

That'll teach little racist 12-16 year olds to talk sh!t. Good for him.
  • shawksta - September 30, 2011 11:35 a.m.

COD: getting kids to annoy the F*ck out of you, so you dont play anymore and/or commit assault! Damn though, considering he knew the player, thats dangerous, I dont take these things seriously, I just plug the headphones and lower the Chat DOWN so i dont get irritated when I play.