• Braken67 - May 3, 2012 3:25 p.m.

a stealthy hawkeye or black widow game? I would definitely love that! I actually do think there should be more stealth games, they are very exiting at least for me
  • Darkhawk - May 3, 2012 3:08 p.m.

Nova is in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Hawkeye ditto Iron Fist ditto Doctor Strange ditto Black Widow appears in one of the Spider-games Daredevil appears in one of the Spider-games Luke Cage appears in one of the Spider-games Really, this is kind of a silly list. Unlikely any of these will get solo titles, but since at least four have been playable and the others have had cameos elsewhere, it's not so exciting. Would have preferred something like "Darkhawk, Squirrel Girl, and D-Man"
  • ssjMrFord - May 3, 2012 3:25 p.m.

Maybe you should actually read the article before you mouth off. It's not 'Characters who should be IN a game' it's 'Characters who deserve their OWN game'.
  • Dadyo238 - May 3, 2012 5:32 p.m.

They're not talking about cameos or small playable characters, they mean to get THEIR OWN GAME. Let's say the only videogame Batman had been in was a cameo in some other superhero's game. Would that make the Akham series any less exciting? I think not.
  • metroid2099400 - May 3, 2012 3:02 p.m.

Someone remembered Moon Knight! I'd love to see my favorite Secret Avenger in a video game!
  • KnightDehumidifier - May 3, 2012 2:50 p.m.

Nick Fury commanding/managing S.H.I.E.L.D. troops in the style of Sega's Football Manager series.
  • Z-man427 - May 3, 2012 2:24 p.m.

"Sanctum Santorum"? Check the Dr. Strange entry. I think you mean Sanctum Sanctorum.
  • bamit11 - May 3, 2012 2:17 p.m.

well black widow is at least referenced in fallout new vegas.
  • Redeater - May 3, 2012 2:16 p.m.

But you forgot about...... You know I only have a vague comprehension of who these people are. Good list.