Topics

Top 7

• Arobadope - December 2, 2013 10:55 a.m.

Some of these could swing both ways like some others have mentioned, but damn if this wasn't spot on.
  • brickman409 - December 2, 2013 10:50 a.m.

these are very accurate descriptions of alot of people I've seen in the comment section of IGN
  • Arobadope - December 2, 2013 10:52 a.m.

I <3 you.
  • JMarsella09 - December 2, 2013 10:46 a.m.

Woah... You hit a little too close to home with #5... Whatever, Jigglypuff for life!
  • db1331 - December 2, 2013 10:27 a.m.

Wait, do people actually do #6? You should probably kill yourself if you do that.
  • talleyXIV - December 2, 2013 12:35 p.m.

I think I hid a game one time because it was on sale and I didn't want them to change the price. Totally forgot about it anyway.
  • db1331 - December 2, 2013 12:42 p.m.

Well that's completely different, and acceptable in my book.
  • BladedFalcon - December 2, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Seconded, hiding a game because you want to buy it later is fine in my books as well. It's hiding it out of spite what is flat out petty and childish.
  • shawksta - December 2, 2013 10:23 a.m.

Also #4 can go for good or bad, series like Ace Attorney is clear on the direction
  • shawksta - December 2, 2013 10:21 a.m.

You nailed it on #1, tons of forums are just filled with people using webpages and everything they can find on the internet to support their opinion. #7 can both ways, its either how you explained it or you push yourself to find a more deeper meaning in things and try to make sense, unnessesary and maybe even to the point where its so big the developers decided "Fuck it" and make it official and yes im talking about the Zelda Timeline. Personally i thought it killed the whole essense of it when it wasnt official and just a fan theory, but it did help the advertisement on what Skyward Sword was going for.