We Recommend

• KidKatana - April 17, 2012 1:44 a.m.

MALON!
  • sleepyMexican45 - April 17, 2012 12:21 a.m.

MALON!
  • joabbuac - April 17, 2012 12:20 a.m.

Eva in MGS3....she broke my heart aswell as snakes :(
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - April 16, 2012 11:20 p.m.

Garrus is sexy because he looks like and eagle. And eagles are sexy. There are a few other characters from Mass Effect that I totally fell for. And I LOVED Bonnie from RDR. And after Skyward Sword......Zelda. I've always liked her as a character of course, but she was just so god damn unbelievably cute/adorable/pretty in that game. Her and Link were hopelessly, head over heels in love, and I was in love with them being in love. Every time they were together was the cutest thing ever. AAAAAAHHHHHHH! So sweet and adorable. I can hardly take it when I play.
  • slimjim441 - April 16, 2012 9:59 p.m.

Good list. Not my personal faves, but I can see where you're coming from. Garrus is still top spot though. He's unfathomably charming. He's like the Sean Connery of Mass Effect.
  • altairsgirl - April 16, 2012 9:34 p.m.

Marston was a good character, but he wasn't sexy to me. I actually think he could have been slightly better looking, but then again, I liked how he wasn't like some hot guy who was supposed to rough and tough. To me, as if it isn't obvious, Assassin's Creed has cornered the market on producing sexy men. I see people giving credit to Ezio, but Altair is much sexier IMO. Don't get me wrong, Ezio is a fine, fine man. I wouldn't say "No" to him, I'll admit that...haha. But I still think Altair is the sexiest assassin. If the makers of AC would have spent HALF the effort they used on Ezio's personality on Altair, there is no question who would be hotter. So I would take Ezio for a one night stand and I would take Altair home for endless fun. Nathan Drake is hot, has a great personality, mad skills...he's got it all. I probably could hang with him if he was a real person, so that helps. I fell for Solid Snake in the original, too, but that crush didn't last. I kind of just admire him...lol. I have a weird "thing-crush" on Pyramid Head from SH2. He's just so awesome, you gotta want that. And I realize that I need to get Mass Effect because I gotta see this Garrus...for real. Haha.
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - April 16, 2012 7:56 p.m.

ellis from l4d2 and kelso from LA noire. way to fuck up the list games paidar
  • slimjim441 - April 16, 2012 9:53 p.m.

Cut 'em some slack. At least 'we' is included in the title, so they're not saying that these are the only characters you can fall in love with. These are just their most lovable. I'm just happy their starting to title these lists and 'Top 7's properly now. Ellis and Kelso are sweet, btw.
  • SlowOctopus - April 16, 2012 7:48 p.m.

I agree with everyone who mentioned GLaDOS. I'd like to flood HER Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, know wut I'm sayin'? Cut me a slice of THAT cake, amiright? As far as Mass Effect characters go, I dig Garrus too. But I guess I wanted a guy I could take care of so I went with Thane. To bad I couldn't get with Mordin or Legion though. They were the ones I was totally into. I'm a dude, by the way. An adult dude who's totally in love with a Geth. Whatever.
  • IronHeaver - April 16, 2012 7:18 p.m.

I would have switched out Midna for Malon in a heart beat. Malon is cute for sure, and she has a lovely singing voice. But she pales in comparison to the sheer charm and character of Midna. Honestly, if you didnt feel anything while she was dieing on your back while you tried to get her to safty, your just heartless ;_; Plus you know, true from Midna is smoking hot
  • Violinhero - April 16, 2012 7:14 p.m.

So basically Garrus is like the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy of videogames? haha
  • Z-man427 - April 16, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Christina Vespucci from Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 16, 2012 6:59 p.m.

I'd say Leonardo da Vinci instead, but since he was actually a real guy, I suppose he wouldn't count. Also, I loved Wrex a lot more than Garrus.
  • Rub3z - April 16, 2012 6:36 p.m.

Umm... err... Bandage Girl from Super Meat Boy. Serious Sam. Zoey from Left 4 Dead. And Francis, that man only capable of the opposite of love (and attributing 80% of his speech to proclaiming his loathing of any and all objects he came across) was so easy to love. While I'm on Left 4 Dead, pretty much all of the characters in the games are so darned lovable that I'd be very hard pressed to make a list of them in order of the ones I love most. I'll just put down reasons for each. You can assume that however much I go into them equates to how much I love them, but... whatever. Zoey because Zoey. No explanation needed. Just... Zoey. Francis I mentioned above. Also, tattoos. Louis for his uncannily persistent can-do attitude. Also, PILLSPILLSPILLSPIL- Bill for his unflappably badass, war-vet attitude in the face of certain death. The kind of grandpa you always wanted, and was such a hardass you were sure nothing would ever happen to hi- oh, Goddammit! Nooooo! R.I.P. Bill. L4D2: Rochelle because... oh come on, should I even have to? And do you see that awesome Depeche Mode shirt she's wearing? Coach because of his unwavering dedication to the safety and well-being of his own and everyone else's ass. "Aren't they supposed to be saving our asses?" "Hold up y'all! Imma heal yo ass..." "Shit! gotta heal my ass!" Nick because of his impenetrable determination to not let anything that the zombie apocalypse may hurl his way stop his steely resolve for making cynical remarks in even the most dire situations... or getting his fancy suit dirty. Also, chocolate helicopters. Yum. Ellis because of that southern drawl and the way his positive outlook reflects just the kind your own adolescent mind would have in the face of a zombie apocalypse (you know what I mean... 'Let's shoot some zombies! Hack and blow them to bits with machetes, chainsaws, shotguns and explosives! Yeah this is gonna be awesome!'), and all of the absolutely hilarious stories about his buddy Keith. God... I still die laughing when I hear some of them.
  • slimjim441 - April 16, 2012 9:57 p.m.

Everyone but Rochelle. Rochelle is just annoying. Me and my friends dubbed her Roach. Everyone else is totally awesome and extremely lovable, especially Francis. And Nick. And Zoey. And Coach. And Bill. And Louis. And Ellis. And not Roach...
  • rob619 - April 16, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Scott Shelby in Heavy Rain. Such a cool character, ok it was only in one game. In the end however when you find out his back story and his emotions, I really liked his character
  • Eliath - April 16, 2012 5:59 p.m.

Where the heck is Triss Merigold? ... And as others have said Viconia, Elika, and the addition of Fall-From-Grace
  • Markoose16 - April 16, 2012 5:57 p.m.

Garrus is awesome and will forever be my Shepard's Bro for life. I cared for a lot of the Mass Effect characters (except Kaiden, he dies every time) even Jack who was just annoying in ME2, I was actually really happy to see in ME3. I have to give a shout-out to Persona 3 and 4 though, they have some of the best characters that I actually cared for in a game.
  • forestfire55 - April 16, 2012 5:38 p.m.

Kotor's Bastila is somone i fell in love with, the kind of hard to get girl who would both deny and confirm that she likes you (you know what i mean.) ;D
  • Aricle - April 16, 2012 5:30 p.m.

Garrus is the best... and I have a strong affection for Bao Dur from Kotor II. I like him because I always felt like he had more to say, he was mysterious yet accessible- much like Garrus in the first Mass Effect. I also have a fondness for Legion and HK-47.