• onetimebuster - April 16, 2012 11:59 a.m.

Snake Snake Snake!!!!!!!
  • RedHarlow - April 16, 2012 1:11 p.m.

I grew more attached to Solid Snake in MGS4 now they he's realized he really doesn't have a place in this world and the only thing he was literally made to do was fight. Even his best "friend" Otacon doesn't understand him. I really liked Naked Snake/Big Boss, because you get to watch his downfall through the games and see how he never really wanted to be evil, but instead wanted to stop soldiers from being used a pawns by the government and give them a place where they were valued. Hell, I even liked Solidus. He had great ideals and wanted to free the world, but just had a bad way of going about achieving those goals by using nukes and terrorist activities.
  • Montebello - April 16, 2012 12:10 p.m.

Maya Fey.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 12:35 p.m.

The incredibly annoying, obnoxious, clutzy Maya fey who constantly gets into trouble? I don't think so. Heck, if anything, one of the few things Apollo Justice did better than the original games was the sidekick: Trucy is a 100x far better character than Maya.
  • shawksta - April 16, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Hell yeah, story wise Maya's a great character but her personality, Holy mother of God! Wright got used to her trouble making,burger money burning persona, he only kept her cause of her powers and being mia's sister. Older ema's more charming when it came to personality :P
  • shadowgun0 - April 16, 2012 12:15 p.m.

doesn't oot link marry malon which is why tlp link has epona from the start? that's a theory i read somewhere.
  • onetimebuster - April 16, 2012 12:15 p.m.

Well my first video game love was kitana when i was in the 3rd grade and since then i have fallen inlove with meryl silverburgh and ashley williams.
  • CakeMan29 - April 16, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Glaos from portal All the way
  • wedgie - April 16, 2012 12:28 p.m.

Good list, and personally I would have thrown in Batilla from KOTOR, and Leliana and Alistair from DA were pretty awesome too.
  • FellowHerbivore - April 16, 2012 12:40 p.m.

Great list, but for me it was Miranda from Mass Effect 2.
  • Darkhawk - April 16, 2012 12:48 p.m.

As a heterosexual male, I can confirm that one of the first things I said upon completion of Mass Effect 3 was, "Oh, Garrus. I love you."
  • Bloodstorm - April 16, 2012 12:53 p.m.

As an other heterosexual male, I agree.
  • profile0000 - April 16, 2012 12:59 p.m.

As a third heterosexual male, I also concur.
  • viberunner - April 16, 2012 1:17 p.m.

^^ come out of the closest you three!! ^^
  • nelly24 - April 16, 2012 1:10 p.m.

I third that motion! Plus Liara T'Soni, damn I love her too!
  • Elkhorno - April 16, 2012 12:49 p.m.

-Alyx, from Half-Life 2 (life is not the same whitout her) -Morrigan, from Dragon Age (i really missed her in Dragon Age 2) -Merrill, from Dragon Age 2 (clearly the oppossite of Morrigan, but cute anyway) -Tali, from Mass Effect 1 to 3 (i loved her accent) -Jack, from Mass Effect 2 and 3 (i loved her style) -The creepy littles sisters, from Bioshock 1 and 2 -The companion cube, from Portal (man... what a cube! I mean... look at his curves!)
  • Evilsafetyboy - April 16, 2012 12:53 p.m.

Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 16, 2012 12:59 p.m.

I'd go gay for John Marston. Or, you know, be really cool friends with. But I think another would be Garrus Vakarian and Dom Santiago. I still get emotional when I think of Dom's death.
  • Asloveszuko - April 16, 2012 1:29 p.m.

Riku from Kingdom Hearts.... I just can't help myself <3 <3 <3
  • GarySteinman - April 16, 2012 1:50 p.m.

I tried to rally the team around Rikku, but I can only order them around so much. They overruled me. Can you believe it?!
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 16, 2012 2:48 p.m.

LOVE NOT LUST GARY HOW MANY TIMES