• Otanime1 - December 23, 2013 1:31 a.m.

Clementine from The Walking Dead.. :')
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:05 p.m.

Dude. Shes a 9 year old kid you fucking pedo
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:54 a.m.

I dunno about that guys intentions, but I think it's perfectly fine to have some kind of feelings toward her character. Because you did fall for her in a protector sort of way. As if she was your own child. You do love your kids don't you?
  • Child Of Death - May 20, 2014 12:39 p.m.

I completly understand that. I loved Clementine. Its just this article is talking about romantic feelings for characters so thats why i flipped out on him
  • ergismullai - November 20, 2013 11:34 a.m.

what about Vaas from Far Cry 3
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:05 p.m.

You mean before or after he slits your throat?
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:54 a.m.

In that case I call Citra or whatever her name was before she slits our throats.
  • virofglacies - November 19, 2013 7:22 a.m.

Lucy Stillman from the Assassin's Creed series. Maybe it's just affection for Kristen Bell, but what can I say: I love Lucy.
  • kIngdOn95 - October 9, 2013 1:34 a.m.

But, but..... WHAT ABOUT EILZABETH?!?!
  • anakseo - October 7, 2013 11:27 p.m.

I do not get bored with the old game and that was epic and the music makes it better.
  • QueDarkRose - July 24, 2013 10:23 a.m.

There is so many more from classic games you could have added, but maybe that would be a bad idea since you messed up the most classic game you did put on here. One... Zelda is NOT arranged for Link. Two... No romantic sub-plot is not true. Twilight Princess had one with Midna, Skyward Sword kind of has one when he uses the item check girl, and Ocarina of Time has one with Saria. Three... it is 7 years NOT 10. Have you ever even played the series or even Majora's Mask for that matter. Sorry and end vent.
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:56 a.m.

Well to be fair in Twilight Princess it was really Midna crushing on Link. I think Link had about the same kind of charisma a piece of furniture would. In Ocarina of Time though I agree. I feel like Saria and Link were really torn away from one another due to their destinies which was kind of said but melancholic.
  • g1rldraco7 - February 15, 2013 6:18 p.m.

Kaiden is alright for my female shepard, but I would do anything to be with Garrus. He's awesome and loyal :)
  • brandicats - September 26, 2012 3:27 p.m.

From Mass Effect 1 I have loved Garrus He is really just so cool i can't even say
  • LisaWolf - August 13, 2012 7:28 a.m.

Lots of game characters I liked. Though for love, I'ld have to say Kidd from Chrono Cross, or Marle from Chrono Trigger.
  • mnomaha - May 9, 2012 6:47 p.m.

Thane. Definitely Thane.
  • damien-craft - April 21, 2012 1:53 p.m.

kratos
  • quincytheodore - April 20, 2012 11:26 p.m.

Why no love for Solid Snake?
  • kianbung - April 20, 2012 8:37 p.m.

Hell, Garrus makes *men* weak in the knees.
  • mwe12 - April 20, 2012 1:22 p.m.

i forgot to mention i like thane(ME2,3) and Ezio(Assassin's creed) and geralt of rivia(the witcher)
  • mwe12 - April 20, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Garrus is definitely the best, i took him on every single mission in ME3 and 80% of the missions in ME1 & ME2 he is just amazing and funny and badass in the fight
  • KA87 - April 20, 2012 8:04 a.m.

Jack and Miranda from ME2. There is just something hot about a mentally damaged super criminal that is really just a a nice little kitten on the inside who just needs a friend. And there is just something about an ice queen with daddy issues that really just wants someone to thaw out her true feelings. You got to love needy girls.
  • TalithaShepard - April 20, 2012 7:46 a.m.

First love: Garrett (Thief series). Yeah, I know, he robbed from the rich to pay his rent, but he didn't kill civilians (professional pride and complete incompetance with a sword would never have allowed that) and he did save the world. He had a great voice and a kind of dark mystery about him. Sure, you wouldn't settle down with him, but it's hard not to find him intriguing. First character I actually missed after completing a game. Second love: Thane. Clearly there could never be a happy ending there, but the deeply renegade Commander Talitha Shepard could never be with anyone else, even in the face of imminent galactic-wide annhilation. Thane is the only one who could understand her - and only one of two people she's likely to even let close enough to be her friend. She doesn't spend all her time crying about his fate in the Captain's bathroom though - her eyes were always that red. Third love: Ezio Auditore. You know it's never going to last - but it will be incredibly good fun while it does. Plus, those pesky pickpockets are never going to pick on you while you are with him...