• Darkhawk - April 16, 2012 12:48 p.m.

As a heterosexual male, I can confirm that one of the first things I said upon completion of Mass Effect 3 was, "Oh, Garrus. I love you."
  • Bloodstorm - April 16, 2012 12:53 p.m.

As an other heterosexual male, I agree.
  • profile0000 - April 16, 2012 12:59 p.m.

As a third heterosexual male, I also concur.
  • viberunner - April 16, 2012 1:17 p.m.

^^ come out of the closest you three!! ^^
  • nelly24 - April 16, 2012 1:10 p.m.

I third that motion! Plus Liara T'Soni, damn I love her too!
  • FellowHerbivore - April 16, 2012 12:40 p.m.

Great list, but for me it was Miranda from Mass Effect 2.
  • wedgie - April 16, 2012 12:28 p.m.

Good list, and personally I would have thrown in Batilla from KOTOR, and Leliana and Alistair from DA were pretty awesome too.
  • CakeMan29 - April 16, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Glaos from portal All the way
  • onetimebuster - April 16, 2012 12:15 p.m.

Well my first video game love was kitana when i was in the 3rd grade and since then i have fallen inlove with meryl silverburgh and ashley williams.
  • shadowgun0 - April 16, 2012 12:15 p.m.

doesn't oot link marry malon which is why tlp link has epona from the start? that's a theory i read somewhere.
  • Montebello - April 16, 2012 12:10 p.m.

Maya Fey.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 12:35 p.m.

The incredibly annoying, obnoxious, clutzy Maya fey who constantly gets into trouble? I don't think so. Heck, if anything, one of the few things Apollo Justice did better than the original games was the sidekick: Trucy is a 100x far better character than Maya.
  • shawksta - April 16, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Hell yeah, story wise Maya's a great character but her personality, Holy mother of God! Wright got used to her trouble making,burger money burning persona, he only kept her cause of her powers and being mia's sister. Older ema's more charming when it came to personality :P
  • onetimebuster - April 16, 2012 11:59 a.m.

Snake Snake Snake!!!!!!!
  • jackthemenace - April 16, 2012 12:24 p.m.

Well, I was never really attached to solid Snake. Every else sure- Naked Snake I thought was great, I empathise with Otacon, and there's a special place in my heart for Raiden- hell, I even like Ocelot. But Solid? Meh. Garrus definitely deserved his spot, though. I love the hell out of that guy.When I heard that Garrus wasn't actually a gay romance in ME3, it pretty much put me off playing. All the other stuff I'd heard I could live with, as long as I could romance Garrus. But no. F*ck you, Bioware. In terms of people I think should've been on the list, the only person I can really think of is Baird from gears. I know a load of people hate him, But I've always had a soft spot for him. He's clever, cynical, snarky, and kind of a baby, but he's an engineer, not a soldier. He wants to be there even less than everyone else does, and I feel like I can kinda empathise with him on that; I'd be a whiny bitch if I was in his situation too.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 12:40 p.m.

...I find it kind of weird you like Baird, bot don't care much about Solid Snake... Who's also clever, cynical, snarky, but unlike Baird he's actually a soldier and he mans up, even though he gets a lot of shit thrown at him. different strokes for different people of course. But I just find it curious that you liked naked snake, but NOT Solid Snake... Which really, when I was playing MGSIII I felt like he was pretty much Solid Snake just in a different era and with a different background.
  • jackthemenace - April 16, 2012 1:03 p.m.

It's probably because I've sill never played the first MGS. The first game in the series I played was #2, and even then I managed to skip the Tanker chapter, and start straight away as Raiden, which is why I've always preferred him to Solid. Don't get me wrong, I do like Solid, but I played as Naked Snake before I played as Old Snake, and never played as 'Solid' until a couple months ago when I got the HD collection, so I feel more that the Solid/Naked snake carbon copy thing's the other way around- even though i know Solid was made before :P
  • RedHarlow - April 16, 2012 1:11 p.m.

I grew more attached to Solid Snake in MGS4 now they he's realized he really doesn't have a place in this world and the only thing he was literally made to do was fight. Even his best "friend" Otacon doesn't understand him. I really liked Naked Snake/Big Boss, because you get to watch his downfall through the games and see how he never really wanted to be evil, but instead wanted to stop soldiers from being used a pawns by the government and give them a place where they were valued. Hell, I even liked Solidus. He had great ideals and wanted to free the world, but just had a bad way of going about achieving those goals by using nukes and terrorist activities.
  • Magnablaze - April 16, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Elika from Prince of Persia 2008, she was the one <3
  • Magnablaze - April 16, 2012 11:45 a.m.

Elika from Prince of Persia 2008. She was the one
  • tod-pagle - April 16, 2012 11:45 a.m.

It regularly happens that I fall in love w/game characters, so I'm just going to list my own top 7 (in no particular order): 1. Terra from Final Fantasy VI 2. Alistair from Dragon Age 3. Tenenbaum from Bioshock 4. Viconia from Baldur's Gate II 5. GLADoS from Portal 6. KOS-MOS from Xenosaga 7. Hrist from Valkyrie Profile