Topics

Top 7

• winner2 - October 2, 2012 5:33 p.m.

Dishonored, AC3, FC3, and maybe Hitman are the only ones I particularly care about here. I know my brothers will be getting CoD and Halo 4 so I'm hoping those will be fun, but I'll wait for gameplay before I get too excited. Pumped for dishonored though, gonna get it when I get home for fall break. And AC3 over thanksgiving probably. On a side note, I thought FC3 got pushed back to next year?
  • ThundaGawd - October 3, 2012 4:30 p.m.

FC3 was supposed to have come out in September but it was pushed back to December, if I remember correctly.
  • jackthemenace - October 3, 2012 7:50 a.m.

The only thing here I think I'll be playing at any point soon is Dishonoured. And I'm not even sure if I'll buy THAT new, it might end up just being a rental, unless I buy it discounted later down the line.
  • e1337prodigy - October 3, 2012 11:11 a.m.

MoH Warfighter or is that not out until next year? Football Manager 2013, although more for us Europeans.
  • talleyXIV - October 3, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Yes because people are lining up for XCOM: Enemy Unknown...... Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4 are definitely way more hyped, not saying that XCOM is not as good as the other two games...
  • ranivus - October 4, 2012 8:34 p.m.

I love how kids try to make fun of things they don't understand. If you're 21 years or younger, there's a 99% chance that you never tried to play one of the best games of the early 90s. For all those kids who don't know, X-Com, Syndicate Wars, AND fallout all started out as turned based games. The first titles of each of those franachises will always be known as classics. Legendary comes to mind. Look at all those athletes that are immortalized in Museums and hall of fames. Sure you never seen Terry Bradshaw, Barry Sanders or Howie Long play football but they're all legends in their own right. Much is the same to classic video game titles.
  • bamit11 - October 4, 2012 7:36 a.m.

Dishonoered will be better than all of these other games.
  • The_Tingler - October 4, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Okay, comments: Dishonored: Also Half-Life 2, Thief, and Bioshock. Seriously, if you're waiting for Bioshock Infinite you NEED Dishonored on your Xmas list. Assassin's Creed III: "The Assassin’s Creed series has been one of our favorites for a long while now, and seeing it move towards a MODERN-DAY setting has us extremely excited." Eh, what? Incidentally, I'm still worried its going to devolve into a straight KILL THE REDCOATS nonsense. Seriously, I played it recently and it involved massacring an entire British camp just to get an old note they had nothing whatsoever to do with. At least the other AC games gave you reasons why you were killing people. XCOM: Well chosen. Halo 4: "Picks up after the last game's finale". Was Master Chief in Halo Reach? "John-117 has been disappointingly absent from the Halo franchise since 2007" Oh, and Anniversary too.
  • zombi3grim - October 5, 2012 8:53 p.m.

Someones butthurt because the Conner takes the American side in the conflict? Makes sense. We fought for freedom and to end british rule over us. And we won. We kicked british ass and we could do it again if we had to.
  • Dman3981 - October 5, 2012 9:17 p.m.

They should make a game about when Canada kicked your ass, just saying.
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 4:59 a.m.

Lmao. Canada? The fuck kind of alternate universe do you live in? Theres a reason Canada stays out of conflict.
  • Hig1134 - October 6, 2012 7:49 a.m.

Yeah...Canada is a place of sensible, peaceful people..unlike America, the most violent, corrupt place on the planet. America seems to suit you quite well
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 10:22 a.m.

Canada has never had to fight oppression for their freedom. We have. Most violent corrupt place? Take a trip to the congo my friend. Where the government controles the food distribution and militias freely rape women and children. Dont hate on America because we're civilized AND we kick ass. We're just that good.
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Said while all your rights are being taken away as we speak. You already lost the right to due process and free speech, U.S. military launching drone strikes on unarmed villages filled with women and children. Even going so far as to bomb a funeral again killing numerous innocent women and children. War crimes have been uncovered involving u.s. soldiers killing and raping innocents. U.S. is no different than the congo as you say. they are just more secretive about it and imprison indefinitely anyone who makes their war crimes public. sooo 'MERICA.. F**K YEAAAA!!
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 5:05 p.m.

Lmao, what the fuck have you been reading? Stay away from Alex Jones and try MOVING to the U.S. Adjust your tinfoil hat too.
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 5:12 p.m.

I live in the u.s. my eyes are just open to what goes on around me and what happens in this country. Oh and also i dont get my info from fox news so you might want to start there. Just google anything i said and your eyes might open as well
  • IamTheBalance - October 6, 2012 5:16 p.m.

also ever hear of a man named Jeremy Hammond? ex military currently being imprisoned for handing documents containing proof of U.S. war crimes to Wikileaks and if convicted could face the death penalty. Got to love free speech!!
  • zombi3grim - October 6, 2012 6:11 p.m.

I was literally just like you when I was 15. Hell, I still believe 9/11 was an inside job. But then I grew up. My brother joined the military. I joined the military. I got married. I lived a happy life. I see people protesting in the streets. I see people suing other people over every little thing. I see people making fun of Presidents on late night talk shows. I used to buy into ALL of the "oh we have no free speech, we're not free, our government controles everything!" When you get a little bit older, you start to put shit into perspective. I dont get my news from Fox. Thats another thing that HASNT changed. I DESPISE Fox and most mainstream media. Now Im not saying unjust things dont happen. Im not saying innocent people dont get put in prison. It DOES happen. Is it some huge government conspiracy to control the world? Not likley...