Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Errrrbo - October 1, 2012 4:50 p.m.

Could we all stop pretending ZombiU is getting attention for any reason other than it being a WiiU exclusive that's also dark? If that game was on Xbox 360 or PS3, it wouldn't be getting nearly as much attention.
  • bash street kid - October 1, 2012 5:30 p.m.

Of course it wouldn't get as much attention on the Xbox or Playstation. It's a launch title for a new console, that's kind of the point.
  • Nifheilm - October 1, 2012 5:50 p.m.

of course it wouldnt get as much attention. If it were on those consoles it wouldnt have the unique features of the gamepad that make this game so alluring to everyone who has played it
  • taokaka - October 1, 2012 5:16 p.m.

YOU MISSED THE WONDERBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ObliqueZombie - October 1, 2012 5:20 p.m.

I haven't really heard of anyone being over-excited for 2012. I, for one, am only looking towards BioShock: Infinite and possibly Star Wars 1313. This year is going to be bombastic. Hell, it already is for me!
  • The_Tingler - October 4, 2012 9:48 a.m.

Trust me: if you're excited about Bioshock Infinite, you need to be excited about Dishonored too.
  • ObliqueZombie - October 4, 2012 5:09 p.m.

I actually meant to type 2013: I haven't heard anyone over-excited for 2013. Dishonored is number one on my list of games to get, definitely.
  • dcobs123 - October 1, 2012 7:50 p.m.

Also missed Unfinished Swan, unless that's not 2012.
  • crazor89 - October 2, 2012 3:03 a.m.

Really looking forward to ACIII and Dishonored! Also Hitman: Absolution would be on my list, basically I like assassinating people :)
  • patbateman17 - October 2, 2012 5:52 a.m.

So what's the likelihood that Bethesda totally bones Dishonored on PS3? After Skyrimgate I'm not sure I can really trust them - anyway just picked up Borderlands 2 which has been a blast, so by the time I'm ready for a new game, the news should be out if Bethesda screwed the pooch again.
  • CombatWombat101 - October 2, 2012 9:07 p.m.

Bethesda is just the publisher for Dishonored; it's actually being developed by Arkane Studios.
  • patbateman17 - October 3, 2012 6:01 a.m.

Ah, thanks. Yeah I actually found that info well after my comment on here - I've just been hurt by Skyrim :) But seriously, Dishonored looks incredible.
  • CombatWombat101 - October 3, 2012 12:59 p.m.

Don't worry about it - I think we've all been a little hurt by Skyrim. But I can't argue with you; Dishonored looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait for Arkane Studios' chance to break into the big scene. They've definitely got the talent.
  • EdDeRs1 - October 2, 2012 7:43 a.m.

once again another site has missed WWE '13, its perfectly acceptable to be pumped for the latest football game but nobody seems interested in the latest WWE game, i wonder why...
  • TehRadge - October 2, 2012 7:53 a.m.

The list is missing Black Ops 2 :P On a serious note, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
  • pl4y4h - October 2, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Really hoping they keep or improve upon the story of NFS: MW. I don't want them to just strip away all the plot and just give us cars and cops. The story and progression in the first one were just as fun and important.
  • gtaivac_ - October 2, 2012 11:18 a.m.

screw CoD but this list is missing Tranzit
  • lilspooky - October 2, 2012 3:35 p.m.

12-12-12 Hawken! http://www.playhawken.com
  • rob-hall - October 2, 2012 5:26 p.m.

You missed DUST 514.. connected via PS3 console to the only PC MMO that has grown in subscribers every year for 9 years running.. EVE Online. EVE isn't for the faint of heart.. nor is DUST 514. PS3 Console and PC gaming in real time connected together in persistent gameplay.. it's revolutionary.. and happening this year!
  • Rowdie - October 2, 2012 5:31 p.m.

By the time I was about the click on the next button to see #1 I was sure Xcom wasn't going to be on the list.... ahhh Winning. Just because I was so ready to complain; I can't get excited about any game that looks to have QTEs in it.