Topics

Top 7

• RagnaBloodedge - December 7, 2011 2:30 p.m.

Sin City. Nuff' said.
  • TedDidlio - December 3, 2011 3:21 p.m.

Good top 7, BUT, I feel there was a big omission made; Garth Ennis' Punisher MAX run. I know they made a decent-at-best Punisher game that Ennis wrote in 2005, but if they based a game off of his 60 issue MAX run, they could make an absolutely amazing game. It could be maybe Gears of War style, but with emphasis on setting huge, gnarly traps or catching big groups of gangsters off guard or something. It could be SO good and gory and adult and fun.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAnd - December 3, 2011 11:30 a.m.

Oh god, the american comic book nostalgia. Someone please kill me now
  • SerpentineZERO - December 3, 2011 3:28 a.m.

Great list! I've never heard of Blacksad or Mouse Guard, but they both look very interesting. Also, i really hope that the Suicide Squad game gets created and released.
  • Thequestion 121 - December 2, 2011 9:54 p.m.

One of the best Top 7 articles I've read in a while! Good job Hollander Cooper!
  • 04whim - December 2, 2011 6:57 p.m.

"The entire Marvel Universe" YES! "(done like League of Legends)" No, bad Gamesradar... Surely a DCUO thing?
  • Craza - December 1, 2011 4:18 p.m.

Never heard of Blacksad before, but it looks really awesome. I'll have to check it out.
  • Fred1712 - December 1, 2011 3:17 p.m.

I'm reading Blacksad because of this article and it is FLAWLESSLY amazing.
  • beezn - November 30, 2011 2:33 a.m.

you snagged me with Chew, I love you for Darkwing and Blacksad is now on my hold list at the library. Thanks!
  • beezn - November 30, 2011 2:31 a.m.

die in a fire...
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - November 29, 2011 6:21 p.m.

I love Chew!
  • Stahlbrand - November 29, 2011 5:30 p.m.

I am FULLY ON BOARD for the Blacksad and Mouse Guard pitches. I might like to see Mouse Guard handled like a character action game though, with action-game combat (rather than rpg) and mouse-scale traversal.
  • PhantumFish - November 29, 2011 3:23 p.m.

Dr. McNinja would be the best game ever.
  • WTeen8 - November 29, 2011 1:48 p.m.

The darkwing duck and marvel league of legends games sound like they'd be awesome. Also was the last one sarcastic? (The bizarro one) I can't tell
  • Sjoeki - November 29, 2011 11:53 a.m.

Oh a good Marvel game would be awesome, Rocksteady should get the rights to make a X-men game! So much good memories there, or the Avengers, they rocked!
  • SonicX_89 - November 29, 2011 10:02 a.m.

Blacksad seems like a pretty cool comic; Chew does as well.
  • comaqi - November 29, 2011 8:13 a.m.

Dark Wing Duck eh? I wonder who suggested that.....
  • 8bitBaby - November 29, 2011 7:55 a.m.

hm... why these comics specifically? there are waaaaay too many comics in print and online and globally to try and pull off a top 7 like this. i'm not trying to give you crap dude. i just don't think a lot of these would translate well into good gameplay in the end. a lot of comics just don't translate beyond the stagnant format period. maybe i'm wrong. i don't know...