Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• codystovall - July 4, 2012 10:43 a.m.

scriblenauts
  • winner2 - July 4, 2012 5:55 a.m.

Bioshock's incinerate plasmid
  • htg - July 4, 2012 9:03 a.m.

Awesome article. Here are on of the 20 finest iPhone games http://www.hookedtogames.com/19/20-best-iphone-games/
  • FauxFurry - July 4, 2012 4:29 a.m.

That list could have used a little bit of Mega Man X's copy of Flame Mammoth's flame thrower if for nothing but the effect that it has on Chill Penguin. For that matter, Dhalsim, the human flamethrower, could put most of the flame throwers on this list to shame by sheer virtue of the awesomeness inherent in the ability to spew a stream of incendiary vapors/liquids,ether(?) due to the pure power of Yoga.
  • KrazyGamer - July 4, 2012 2:31 a.m.

My favorite flamethrower is the fire spell in skyrim :3
  • RonnyLive19881 - July 3, 2012 4:43 p.m.

My favorite flame thrower will probably always be the one from the Resident Evil GCN Remake, it still looks great today AND it stopped the zombies from becoming Crimson Heads with out having to use the kerosene and lighter combo Lol
  • clawhammerjohn - July 3, 2012 12:10 p.m.

Where's the scorcher from Gears Of War? Not a great weapon but shows cooked flesh on the locust in a really nice way though. Always like cooking a grub with this on horde usually ends in me needing reviving though.
  • profile0000 - July 3, 2012 8:45 a.m.

I loved the writing of this Top 7. Specifically, the intro and the last entry were hysterical, good one Coop. Now, if you will all excuse me, I have to go buy explosives for Wednesday.
  • iHateFatPeople - July 3, 2012 5:53 a.m.

WTF!@ Where's the flamethrower from the game that I like!?!11
  • CitizenWolfie - July 3, 2012 4:15 a.m.

I'm very surprised that the Timesplitters flamethrower didn't get a mention! I remember having some awesome games of flaming "Tag" or "Virus"
  • NullG7 - July 2, 2012 11:42 p.m.

Mhhuhmhumhhhmuam!
  • GameManiac - July 2, 2012 11:25 p.m.

*Cough*Cough*Flamethrower attack in the Pokemon games*Cough*Cough
  • debiate5 - July 2, 2012 10:51 p.m.

The Dragon flamethrower from the first Resistance is strangely absent as well.
  • mademanrdo - July 2, 2012 10:21 p.m.

hey so im an idiot, how come when i hit "next" to go through the article it does not respond? can i fix this?
  • Hobogonigal - July 3, 2012 12:38 a.m.

Yeah, this happens to me a lot. I find the only way to fix it is to refresh the page. Sorry for not being more helpful.
  • D0n41d - July 5, 2012 10:04 a.m.

I had the same problem. If you're using Google Chrome like me, you can download an Internet Explorer extension, that re-opens the tab in Internet Explorer, but is still within Google Chrome. Now I view all of their 'List' articles using the Internet Explorer thingy. Seems to work fine.
  • D0CCON - July 2, 2012 8:10 p.m.

Not only is the Far Cry 2 flamethrower "the most realistic flamethrower in the game," it's the only flamethrower in the game.
  • crusador90 - July 2, 2012 7:54 p.m.

The lack of Valkyria Chronicle's flamethrower saddens me...
  • forestfire55 - July 2, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Fallout 3 had three or four flamethrowers, best flame game. ps. You all knew they had to include a token (or coin) mario on the list
  • brickman409 - July 2, 2012 8:24 p.m.

i was thinking the same thing, especially that one from the broken steel dlc that launched out balls of fire that thing was awesome (I don't remember what it was called)