• CUFCfan616 - June 20, 2013 2:45 p.m.

and for those casual gamers they can look forward to shelling out $60 solely for the pleasure of being camped by someone who's memorised every map from day one
  • Mr.YumYums - June 20, 2013 2:43 p.m.

I will be ok with multi player only as long as it comes out on PC (and it will, as far as I know). I love both single and multi, but this grabbed my attention enough to pay full price for it. (I've enjoyed Left 4 Dead quiet a lot so maybe there comes my leniency.
  • theejoshrogers - June 20, 2013 2:40 p.m.

I don't mind that it's essentially an FPSMMO. However, his statement about single player is ridiculous. Plenty of people do play through campaigns if they don't suck. Developers need to quit making excuses as to why people don't play things when they are the ones that put no creativity or sole into their own creations. Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us would like to have a word with you Titanfall.
  • The_Tingler - June 20, 2013 2:26 p.m.

Multiplayer is better? Well, let's put it this way - I'm now not in any way interested in Titanfall and will not be purchasing it. For me the opposite is true: I spend a few minutes now and again playing multiplayer in games maybe, but I'll be looking for an interesting and decent single-player to justify my purchase. I'm quite happy for you to make a multiplayer-only game Mr Zampella, just please be upfront about it (I didn't hear the words "multiplayer only" in either the Microsoft or EA press conferences) and please don't insult gamers who prefer single-player games.
  • Rowdie - June 20, 2013 2:19 p.m.

If it's PvP I'm out! Where's that banana emoticon?
  • ParagonT - June 20, 2013 1:50 p.m.

Well, this is an interesting turn of events.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 20, 2013 1:46 p.m.

If it is Multiplayer online then it better be heavily discounted from the normal $60. To me the single player is the best part, and to not have that aspect greatly diminishes the value of purchasing that game.
  • Doctalen - June 20, 2013 4:40 p.m.

I concur, while multiplayer may be the meat and bones of many games, it's the campaign that fleshes a game out with characters, plot and lore. While I am okay with this being focused entirely on multiplayer (like I need an excuse to blow shit up in giant robots), I don't thinks heavy discount should be added. But at the same time, I don't want to pay $60 or more (Mappacks). A middle ground could be a reasonable price. Something like$30-$40