• Crossfire66 - January 29, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I especially like how Gamesradar itself gave a few of these relatively high scores and then calls them shit. Obviously a majority of them suck hard but it seems a little hypocritic to say tell viewers they're decent and then afterwards say they suck.
  • twishart - January 29, 2009 1:26 a.m.

I own none of these. Fuck yeah!
  • Sycomycole - January 29, 2009 1:26 a.m.

i had no idea that any of these games even sold. Because i hate almost all of these games
  • Red - January 29, 2009 12:36 a.m.

Psh, Diddgy Kong Racing was the shit when I was a kid. It was number one for a while for a good reason.
  • H2A2I00 - January 28, 2009 11:16 p.m.

i know this me just baking up so horrible decisions i made wen i was little but fantastic 4 was a OK multiplayer game
  • Taxtm - January 28, 2009 10:09 p.m.

@somthing42: I know what you mean. I owned five, sold them all less than a week after purchase, but then my sister bought Mario Party 8. I hate that game so much, but it's not mine to sell, and she won't stop begging me to play it! That game, along with her damn HSM Sing It game are EVIL!
  • bernie10 - January 28, 2009 9:52 p.m.

i totally agree with corsair
  • SlicedCarrot - January 28, 2009 9:10 p.m.

Should I be ashamed that I bought the star wars game?? In my defence I didn't enjoy it. =(
  • pestonio - January 28, 2009 7:11 p.m.

Don't forget that a lot of people buy Wii play because of the Wiimote you get with it not for the game itself. Plus it's the parents buying the movie games for their kids... "little Timmy loves Harry Potter so I'm sure he'll love the game too..."
  • Over1imit - January 28, 2009 6:50 p.m.

Agh, Dirge of Cerberus was so... Squeenix has disappointed the fans with that horrible spin off...
  • Ramen_Soup - January 28, 2009 5:55 p.m.

Fantastic 4 was actually number one?? That game sucked so hard. Interesting article by the way.
  • NukeMuffin - September 20, 2009 2:12 a.m.

Corsair 89 Just because you buy a game that is less than fantasmic doesn't mean your an "ignorant casual gamer" your a casual gamer if all you play is HALO 3, your a casual gamer if you only play sports games, your a casual gamer if you don't at least try every kind of game out there. so does anyone really have the right to call themelf a " Hardcore Gamer"? most likely not they can call them self "Hardcore *Insert Game Genre Here* Gamer".
  • Neyo123 - August 25, 2009 1:14 a.m.

I thought Revenge of the Sith was a great game, especially in dueling mode. But Wii Play did suck.
  • kwwalker - February 6, 2009 6:26 p.m.

my only problem with this article is that halo isn't on the list. if there was ever a bigger mistake at number 1 i'll eat my hat
  • JoeViturbo - February 1, 2009 3:48 p.m.

I'm so glad that I can say: I've never played one of those games
  • Smash_Bro - January 31, 2009 7:58 p.m.

Oh come on, PBR isn't THAT bad... Except for the fact that its graphics are waaaay worse than Pkmn Colosseum and XD... (A bit of irony: I'm watching the 3rd Pkmn movie right now)
  • Jason.Darksavior - January 31, 2009 10:42 a.m.

I got a few of these titles, but luckily I took them back to the store.
  • RandomSamurai13 - January 30, 2009 11:44 p.m.

Should I feel guilty that I played two of the games mentioned, Star Wars Episode III and Dirge of Cerberus, and thought they were awsome?
  • Fransinn - January 30, 2009 5:28 p.m.

WTF!? Why is pokémon mystery dungeon there??? O.o
  • thibtje - January 30, 2009 3:05 p.m.

game developers still dont get it = games based on movies have no future they suck so please activision THQ ...stop making lousy film games