Topics

Top 7

• infinite doo - September 23, 2008 5:50 a.m.

not alot of uwe love here lol. maybe he just sucks at making movies because of his name, i mean, have you ever heard of anyone that was ever even AVERAGE (let alone "good" or "great") who had the name "uwe"? its no wonder he sucks at life, he was condemned at birth...
  • drprofessor - September 23, 2008 5:28 a.m.

He may suck hard balls at life in general. But at least his movie Seed didnt suck to bad. Interesting to note it's not a video game movie and he actually did a DECENT job with it. anyway, yeah his videogame movies BLOW. cept HotD, it just sucks. I mean it's just to campy and retarded not to get drunk and watch.
  • Corsair89 - September 23, 2008 5:28 a.m.

When I first heard of House of the Dead's use of actual gameplay in the movie, I didn't believe it. I thought that EGM's Seanbaby was exaggerating and he meant that the CGI was so terrible that it may as well had been the scenes. I never thought that any director would be that brainless. But after that watching that horrendously terrible shoot-out,I was laughing my ass off. Oh, and the Bloodrayne gore scene was hysterical.
  • ELpork - September 23, 2008 3:56 a.m.

........Why can't he just die?
  • zenstyn - September 23, 2008 2:13 a.m.

My wife rented "Postal" thinking it was a movie I would watch. I told her I would never rent a Uwe Boll movie becouse hes the worst director ever and his movies are the worst movies ever. Postal had no reason to ever be made. It was a worthless piece of crap. Killing kids and babies, how funny Uwe Boll you piece of shit. What a waste of space he is. I dont understand how they keep letting him make movies. Please someone stuff him in a cannon and shoot it at a wall.
  • slickmcwilly - September 23, 2008 12:55 a.m.

The BloodRayne one made me totally just start hysterically laughing. That is one of the most unprofessional movie scenes I have ever witnessed.
  • kicking222 - September 23, 2008 12:23 a.m.

That scene from "BloodRayne" might actually have the worst blood/gore/dismemberment effects I've ever seen in a "legit" film. That is... incredible. Wowwie wow wow.
  • NelosAngelos - September 22, 2008 11:55 p.m.

Hell better have a nice little spot for this guy when he gets sent down there.
  • otakupunk - September 22, 2008 11:52 p.m.

thank you gamesradar for giving me another reason the hate uwe boll that crap he said about asians just pissed me off
  • Tochy - September 22, 2008 11:42 p.m.

"I hate,videogames..." *falls*
  • bioshocker - September 22, 2008 11:40 p.m.

My uncle has worked on a bunch of these movies. He also worked on Farcry which he thinks won't change boll's reputation.
  • Cynwyddon - September 22, 2008 11:35 p.m.

Oh my, I apologize for my crude joke. I actually like that there are 7 pages, I prefer clicking to scrolling. Anyway, great article, I could never figure out why everybody hated this guy. I guess I simply needed to see some of his horrible work for myself. At least now I didn't actually have to pay for it.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - September 22, 2008 11:28 p.m.

Yeah, we're not crazy about the 7-page thing, either, but unfortunately it's not our call right now. We can, however, try to pack each page with enough stuff so that you don't feel cheated, which is what I hope I've done here.
  • Themis - September 22, 2008 10:52 p.m.

The House of the Dead is TRULY AWFUL. The worst I've seen. When I first saw the game footage spliced into the action scenes, I knew I'd witnessed a new low not just in big-screen videogame adaptations, but in the history of cinema. There are moments where it is so bad that you can't help but speculate as to whether it isn't actually a genius parody of horror films. It is not.
  • Gahmah - September 22, 2008 10:47 p.m.

look to the left still seems better'n dat wee music.
  • CuddlyBomber - September 22, 2008 10:11 p.m.

Holy crap yes! Thank you G-Radar for acknowledging are best friend Uwe's overall shittyness.
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 22, 2008 9:53 p.m.

First! Wow I hate Uwe Boll. Tunnel Rats will be shit.
  • Evernight - May 11, 2009 6:40 p.m.

No No GR - At least that section of House of the Dead had some guns and action... most of Alone in the Dark is filled with boring suck between short bouts of crap action. House was at lease so stupid it was mildly funny. Alone was so stupid I wanted to kill myself.
  • stuffblowupnation - February 7, 2009 4:49 p.m.

MY GOD!! (Jimmy, get out the masks and a rope, we got another!!!)
  • reggie2oo9 - August 4, 2009 1:08 a.m.

house of the dea video was shockin.... at least the ''actors'' could do was point the guns in the right direction lol it made no sence at all. Good to see Uwe Boll's balls shot off :)