Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• weker - September 6, 2010 11:22 a.m.

I like the flood QQ
  • DriveShaft - July 21, 2010 9:52 p.m.

The gummi ship...for fuck sakes..I was just playing KH earlier...and those musicals...forever drilled into my mind
  • Octoboy - July 19, 2010 7:17 p.m.

I found the vehicle sections in Mass Effect far more annoying than the elevator. Or the mining in part 2.
  • Manguy17 - July 19, 2010 6:09 p.m.

why does everyone hate tingle? what did he do that i missed? i thought he jkust floated about and sold you shizz...
  • chilipeppersman - March 25, 2010 8:51 a.m.

nailed it right on the head
  • YodaUnleashed - February 12, 2010 4:19 p.m.

What you talking about, the Flood are awesome, the Library is the second most intense, heart-pounding level on Legendary (next to The Maw) and Infection forms are just so fun to pop. On second thoughts, the Cortana level did actually suck monkey balls so yeah the flood are generic zombie based cliches. Still they got a good name, nothing like some Old Testament.
  • FanofSaiyan - January 1, 2010 3:53 a.m.

Water a Zelda con... HOW DARE YOU!!! All of those accusations are false, except the Ocarina of Time Water Temple, but only that temple, all other water temples are good.
  • Sorekara - December 3, 2009 2:31 a.m.

Kingdom Hearts 1's Gummi Ship was crap, I agree. Kingdom Hearts 2 Gummi Ship, however, was bearable. Until you got to the final Gummi Route, level 3. At this I sounded something like "Ok, lets do this...YES NEARLY DONE! HEy whats that that wasn't here in level 2...HOLY %$^$ WTF IS THAT THING DOING!!!?!?!? ^&%#&^#%*&%#$%^#%^
  • pluff401 - November 20, 2009 9:19 p.m.

I love the blue shell bit SO much!
  • ryno - November 4, 2009 2:06 p.m.

the worst part of Borderlands were the god damn claptraps no wonder the bandits used them 4 target practice
  • Skykid - November 3, 2009 4:53 a.m.

In ODSt there is a new name that is synonymius with epic stupidity... Virgil (I wasted 8-10 hours of my time looking for a dumb floating alien and my b1tchy captain. I could have burned and wasted more Covenant with that time !!!!!!!!)
  • ryno - October 14, 2009 3 a.m.

Selina from Damnation (am i the only man in the world who likes that game?). was a God damn bitch who never shut up. and yes the alarms from Prototype deserve a spot here even though the game wasent out when this list was made.
  • Skykid - October 10, 2009 2:10 p.m.

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE FLOOD SOOOOOO F-----------ING MUCH!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER SOOO MUCH PAIN!!!!!!
  • Skykid - October 10, 2009 2:05 p.m.

Here's a new one for all y'alls, Prototype's alarms are a new insanity. Somebody shoot me.
  • RSIxidor - October 9, 2009 1:27 a.m.

Blue Shell is easy to beat, at least on Wii. You hear it coming. When its about to hit you, hit the brakes. Occasionally someone will zoom past you and they'll get hit instead. You don't even have to stop for that long.
  • sweetpotatofry - October 8, 2009 6:39 a.m.

I never even bothered customizing my gummi ship in Kingdom Hearts. Screw that. Also, I thought the entirety of the first Halo game was repetitive.
  • GamerTagsSuck - October 7, 2009 11:02 p.m.

F***ING BLUE SHELLS! AND FLOOD! AND F***ING WATER TEMPLE! ARGHHHHHHHHH!
  • MyGameName - December 8, 2008 2:26 a.m.

Wait! Was that Bush in the last picture!? How is that bad?!?
  • yoshileeiscute - December 2, 2008 1:54 a.m.

lol those were hilarious pictures of the blue shell.
  • Evolution - November 24, 2008 5:09 a.m.

yeah!the blue shells are a real pain